Who has your dream body?! Let's see some motivational pictur

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Shallo - how did you get your pic to work?!

Go back to your photbucket...and rename the pictures and/or folder name to a simple name with no spaces. The reason your links aren't working is that the folder or picture name has spaces on photobucket, so when it makes a code for it, it adds %20 in to fill those spaces. The MFP software or w/e doesn't parse that properly, and you end up with blank pictures.

I made a special folder in my photobucket called 'MFP' and every picture in it has a simple name with no spaces...so now they all work.

Cris
  • carissaxoxo
    carissaxoxo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    jennifer-love-hewitt1.jpg

Me too! & Britney Spears on her good days :)
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Shallo - how did you get your pic to work?!
    I have no idea. I just seem to luck out when it comes to pics. Not sure what the secret is.

I didn't know who Sophie Dahl was so I googled her and this is one I found:
    misc-6.jpg
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    i really admire Sara Rue - she looked beautiful before, but now she's got my ideal body. curvy and slim! (id need to a bigger chest tho!)

sara-rue-jenny-craig.jpg
    I really like her too. I would love to look like her after pic. :)
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    Options
    I'm looking for a picture for some motivation, but I can't seem to find the right lady. I am 5'9 and naturally muscular and broad across my shoulders..I'd like to see a pic of a woman with alot of arm definition and some, but not masses shoulder bulk? I know this isn't what many guys go for..my partner included but that is what *I'd* like to be so thats what I'm going for!! I swim alot so am already gaining alot of muscle in that area..and I think its sexy to be honest. I like it. I have very muscular legs with very little work, just walking and swimming!...i figure if my body is good at muscle why not just go with it?? I've been fat my entire adult life I'd love to see a ripped feminine woman standing in front of the mirror!!
    I don't meet/see alot of woman my shape so if anybody knows of any women that have this look+pull it off I'd love to see pics to get some inspiration!!
  • steakie46
    steakie46 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mine are Katy Perry, Drew Barrymore, Scarlett Johannson, and Kate Winslet. Love them all! Curvy and real. All have pics already on the thread except Katy Perry, but I don't know how to post lol
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I'm looking for a picture for some motivation, but I can't seem to find the right lady. I am 5'9 and naturally muscular and broad across my shoulders..I'd like to see a pic of a woman with alot of arm definition and some, but not masses shoulder bulk? I know this isn't what many guys go for..my partner included but that is what *I'd* like to be so thats what I'm going for!! I swim alot so am already gaining alot of muscle in that area..and I think its sexy to be honest. I like it. I have very muscular legs with very little work, just walking and swimming!...i figure if my body is good at muscle why not just go with it?? I've been fat my entire adult life I'd love to see a ripped feminine woman standing in front of the mirror!!
    I don't meet/see alot of woman my shape so if anybody knows of any women that have this look+pull it off I'd love to see pics to get some inspiration!!

I googled 'female mma' and came up with these...I 'think' this is close to your description:

feliceherrigmma.jpg

ginacarano.jpg

kyragracie1ia1.jpg

Also, Michelle Rodriguez sort of fits that description to m maybe?

michelle_rodriguez_swat.jpg
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options

the women i would think of as tall and muscular/defined and with broad shoulders are Jessica Biel and Cameron Diaz, Diaz in particular for her arms!

cameron_diaz_muscle_12-450x674.jpg

jessica-biel-buff-arms.jpg

is that what you are looking for, or do you want more muscley than that?
  • Miss_Kelley
    Miss_Kelley Posts: 11
    Options
  • Miss_Kelley
    Miss_Kelley Posts: 11
    Options
    Just like her....kind of
    tumblr_ll3k4piTuw1qje0zvo1_500.jpg
  • HaveWill
    HaveWill Posts: 16
    Options
    Just like her....kind of
    tumblr_ll3k4piTuw1qje0zvo1_500.jpg
    . The perfect body look!! Curvy , sexy , feminine and well toned!!
  • rskidmore
    rskidmore Posts: 212
    Options
    ?action=view&current=139413112.jpg&sort=ascending
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    jessica-biel-bikini.jpg

Jessica Biel all the way. She's stunning.

Agreed, she is stunning.
    (would like jillian michaels shoulders/arms tho)
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Amanda Peet !! :love:
    (I found a picture...but not able to post it:ohwell::grumble:
    (:bigsmile: have to google it)
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    muscle-woman.jpg

Good GOD is that thing female?

I think so. But she does look like a man. Or it's a man in a bikini...
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    muscle-woman.jpg

Good GOD is that thing female?

I think so. But she does look like a man. Or it's a man in a bikini...

I'm thinking man in bikini
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I realized the other night this is my final goal:

untitled.jpg

I say the male gymnast over gymrat because they are more endurance with low body fat, but yet strong. Not to mention look great without a shirt :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Amanda Peet !! :love:
    (I found a picture...but not able to post it:ohwell::grumble:
    (:bigsmile: have to google it)

Here ya go hun:

amanda_peet_sexy_sex_hot_1.jpg
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I realized the other night this is my final goal:

untitled.jpg

I say the male gymnast over gymrat because they are more endurance with low body fat, but yet strong. Not to mention look great without a shirt :laugh:

Male gymnasts are incredible. I've actually found a couple examples of what I'd like for myself...I'll have to see about coming up with some pictures =D.

Cris
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    yep - that's her! she used to be a plus size model - size UK 16 and then lost weight...

Cris - thanks for the tip... will try it now!

sophie2-1.jpg

Yay it worked! Thanks for your help peeps!

I think Sophie Dahl is fab - she's healthy looking and not overly toned... She's a bit more achievable for me - I'll never have the washboard abs and I don't really want them!

Oooo and she's a fabulous cook!