Just started 2 days ago

fuelmethinner
fuelmethinner Posts: 1
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I recently heard about this website and have been doing the diary for a couple of days now. I have tried so many weight loss places and have learned so much about what works and what doesn't. For me tracking meals always works. This makes it super easy. I am very impressed. I thought it was time to sign on and introduce myself. I heard about this site from a friend who is using it and so today i told my sister about the site. It does help to have buddys to help each other out along the way. I have a long way to go but i am off to a good start. I am excited and also pleased with myself.

Replies

• RRGHudson
    RRGHudson Posts: 9
    Hi...I am new to this as well. I think this will be a great forum for support, motivation, etc. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • jmassardo
    jmassardo Posts: 84
    Welcome to both of you! This site has a ton of good information to learn from.
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Welcome to your healthier new lifestyle. MFP gives you the tools to track, and MFPers (the people) give you the motivation and support to keep going!

Here's to your success!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Welcome both of you! This is awesome website. I have been a member for a while but just recently started to keep track. The friends and support on here is great! please add me as a friend if you like. We can do this:smile:
  • munozrd
    munozrd Posts: 62 Member
    Welcome. I agree. Tracking suprises you and makes you think before you eat. I am enjoying the "weightloss to a better me" trip this time around. Hopefully, I will stick to it. You do the same. Its nice to have support.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,075 Member
    Congrats and get ready to change your life!
  • hayskidd
    hayskidd Posts: 2
    Im new as well, I ran across it just googleing heart healthy diets, and found this. I am excited I have been on here for a few days maybe 5 I think, I already feel a change. But have along way to go. I feel this site will change my life forever. Thanks to my new friends.
This discussion has been closed.