Hi there!

beckylawrence12
beckylawrence12 Posts: 7
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
So I am new here, started about 2 weeks ago actually. I have been sticking with this system well, which says a lot since I have tried about 7 different weight loss trackers.

I am trying to make more healthy decisions in my life and it's hard. I would love support. I have a goal and I really hope to stick with it this time!

Replies

• jmassardo
    jmassardo Posts: 84
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • CristlNothem
    CristlNothem Posts: 54 Member
    WElcome girly. I started here in January and did great for about a month, then stopped until last week. It really helped me realize what i was eating and how much. I never realized how many calories were in some things. I have found a new determination after moving to New Orleans 2 weeks ago to get back to what i weighed when I met my husband, I have a cruise coming up the beginning of next year, and a military ball in 5 months that i want to look amazing for. It is super hard sometimes to stick to the healthier living, believe me, i would kill for something chocolaty and fattening, but remember that when you say no to the yumminess that is putting yo one step closer to your goal. I still have 20 lbs to go, so I am on this journey with you....good luck!!!
  • Welcome Becky!!! Its so good to hear that your doing so well!!! Feel free to add me if you need some support, good luck to you on your journey! Connie:glasses:
This discussion has been closed.