Need friends that actually log on

Options
2»

Replies

• bellababey
    bellababey Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me i log on everyday although sometimes from phone so cant always post but i think its great to have a support network on here espechially when i dont get the support from family and friends who think im goin to give up xx
  • OMGG
    OMGG Posts: 44
    Options
    hi good luck with your journey,,, i also am happy to have new friends and share ideas...................
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have been on here since February, and have logged on daily for 52 days! I am 28, live in England, and my goal was to lose 82lbs. I am down 16lbs so far, and this website is what has helped me get there.

Feel free, anyone to add me - I need the encouragement too, and I am also here for encouragement :smile:
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I need some friends too! I added you :) I miss a day or two once and a while but only when i am not around the internet, and I usually go back and fill in.
  • Idhzaar
    Idhzaar Posts: 8
    Options
    you can add me, i just started 2 weeks ago and hope we can achieve our goal weight together. .

7492739.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hiya, feel free to add me! I log on everyday and am supportive!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :)
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Add me, if you'd like. I'm on all day every day at work and at home, pretty much. Today I hit 120 straight days of logging in, which is the number of days I've been a member of this site.

I'm nearly to my goal weight, but will continue on in maintenance and to support the friends I've made here. :happy:
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like - you'll see from my ticker I'll be here for a while yet! I'm also here every day - I'm doing well so far and a lot of that is having great MFP friends supporting and encouraging me!
  • dublindoors
    dublindoors Posts: 13
    Options
    I am on here regularly. I was away for a couple of days for the long weekend. I too haven't been on here very long and would love to have more friends also.
    Feel free to add me.
    Hope today is going well for you.
  • mary127
    mary127 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started about 6 weeks ago and am happy to say I've logged in every day!! I just love this site and the support that is here. Sending you (and others on this post) a friend request now!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm an MFP junkie!

Love it! If MFP were calories, I'd never lose anything!

I'm at 100+ days and I'm always looking for new, motivated friends. Request sent! Good luck with your goals.
  • sarahcowley1
    Options
    i log on quite alot iv added you :D
  • a_dawn
    a_dawn Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi, I know how you feel. I've only been on here for a couple of days but I know I will be on here everyday. I have the app on my phone and use it constantly. Feel free to add me. The same goes for anyone else who could use another friend. Good luck on your weight loss journey. We can all do it together.
  • SparkleKittie
    SparkleKittie Posts: 127
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. :)
  • sassenachtiff
    Options
    Just added you :) I'm on every day, at least three times a day.
  • MichelleKit
    MichelleKit Posts: 31
    Options
    Hello!!! You can add me!!!!