Shopping at the Farmers Market (Pic)

Options
Elleinnz
Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
So I go to the local Farmers Market on a Saturday to get my greens, reds and orange veges for the week..... This morning I did a quick set up and photo :-)

5745074042_faa163a234_z.jpg
Week 21 - Winter Table by .donelle, on Flickr

Replies

• froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    very nice! I am going to start shopping locally now too! That is a beautiful pic.
  • mandysjourney
    mandysjourney Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    looks lovely. Love getting a heap of fresh fruit and veg especially from farmers markets where you know it is fresh.

btw what do you do with your beetroot? cook or fresh?
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    yep yep, very lovely!!! yum and thanks for sharing
  • johnthefatman
    johnthefatman Posts: 205
    Options
    Lovely photo - yummm. I buy from my local farmer's market too - really fresh veg are so much better and its good for the local economy.
  • mehmig
    mehmig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great pic.

I use a CSA, and the best part is they deliver! I have a drop box on my porch and they deliver my share there. So much easier than trying to drag the kids (3 boys) out to pick it up.
  • theseagull
    theseagull Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Lovely shoot indeed. I like the exposure and the focus in perfect.
  • fireopal1708
    Options
    Love the picture! I have been on my weightloss journey since March and one of the most rewarding things has been discovering fresh locally produced food, it tastes so much better. I never knew what was on my doorstep till I looked around!
    5312595.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Winged_Victory
    Options
    The picture is getting me excited for my own trip to the farmers' market today!
  • luvmykid28
    luvmykid28 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I love the Farmer's Market. I try to visit it once a month. Beautiful photo.
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    YUM! I can't wait until our farmer's markets get up and going!

That is a great photo! Looks like you will be making some nourishing meals this week. yummm..