High school weight

Options
rocklion
rocklion Posts: 69 Member
I woke up this week at the same weight I was in high school. Lost 2.5 pounds and am at 196.5. I pretty much stayed around 193 to 196 in high school. I don't have the I looked so great in high school story, but I certainly wasn't as overweight as I was.

Next goal: Army weight. That's between 175 and 180.

Replies

• rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am 3 lbs from my high school weight too!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I hope I NEVER see my high school weight again...the school nurse contacted my mother to tell her I was anorexic as I was 100lbs at 5ft 6...I wasn't, (far from it) but i guess I burned it better back then
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    The lowest weight I saw in high school was 117..for about a week. I am now 112.
    :)
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I met my husband while I was in high school. I weighed 117 then (I'm 5'2") and haven't seen that weight since. 21 years later... I'm on my way back down!!!! Maybe I'll come close, but even if I get to 135-130ish... I'll be thrilled!!!! I weighed 142 on my wedding day... that's only 2 pounds from now!!!!!

Good for you... that's truly great that you are working on getting to Army weight!!!! You can do it!
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    I was a wrestler in high school and I left school at 215, I am a far cry from that now, In 27 years I managed to double my weight, kinda like Rulon did on the Biggest Loser.

Thankfully he and I are bringing our weight back down. I still have a ways to go, but I am in the 360's and dropping.

I know I can't take it off in a night or a day it took me 44 years to get this way.
    So back to the gym I go with a smile, I gotta finish walking my one millionth mile.

But the day I hit 215 again we are gonna have a party !
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Keep on rockin and it'll come. :smile:

Unfortunately for me, my high school weight isn't something to aspire to. But my Navy weight on the other hand, that's what I aspire to as well.

Shout out to a fellow veteran. :smile:
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

My high school weight is what I'm trying to get far away from!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Gosh I hope never get back to my high school weight! I used to be around 160-170!!!!
    Was not a good time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!