Kettlebells

Options
hi all

Just bought a 16lbs kettlebell never done them before has anyone had any success if so what sort of excersises was you doing and for how long I'm not a fan of weights so I thought kettlebells would be a Fu
Way of doing some sort of weights

Replies

• Stephaneggs
    Stephaneggs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I use them and enjoy it b/c I hate weights also. I bought DVDs that are about 20 minute workouts. I do 1-2 workouts and I definitely found it a good workout b/c typically it combines doing upper and lower at the same time. Good luck!
  • charliebird
    charliebird Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have a little baby 8llb one which I have a love hate relationship with. I invested in a couple of DVD's to give me some inspiration. Ironcore was a good one for me. She goes through the basic moves and there there is a 30 min workout.

However as a guy - with a 16llb, you might find this a bit tame.

You've reminded me to get my dust off my baby eight and give her some loving!!!!!

Enjoy :wink:
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I have several friends that have them and use them...with a lot of success, with that said...I still use old school dumbbells
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You can look on youtube.com for kettle bell exercises too.
  • frenchfri87
    frenchfri87 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love to incorporate kettlebells into my workouts. I like this website www.myomytv.com. Theres a ton of complete kettlebell workouts on there, or just take exercise ideas. Also youtube has a ton of instructional videos. :flowerforyou: