2. Journal Food Daily ✔
    3. Stay within calories ✔
    4. Wear Pedometer ✔
    5. Post on message board ✔

Sunday 5/5
    Monday:5/5

So far so good!!

Positive Thought
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Yea!!!! I found my ticker!!!! Been missing it!!:bigsmile:
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my first week starting the challenge. Will run from Monday to Sunday for me.

My five goals for the week are:
    1. Drink 10 glasses of water daily
    2. Work out 6 days a week
    3. Do strength training 3 times a week.
    4. Do not sweat the small stuff
    5. Remember that I can do this

My weight is such an issue with me that I never put it down. This is a break through for me to post this:
    SW: 220
    CW: 211.6
    GW: 160

Good Luck everyone. Have a great week.
  • apeydawn
    apeydawn Posts: 52
    Options
    This is my first week..... My five are:
    1. Stay in my calories
    2. Add more fruits
    3. More veggies
    4. cut back on starches
    5. Post my food journal daily.

Eating is my main issue at this point. I must find some enjoyable healthy recipes.
  • AEisele
    AEisele Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies, I need to be on board this week. I accept the challenge. My goals are

1. drink 8 glasses of water everyday
    2. exercise at least 5 out of the 7 day's
    3. stay under my calorie for each day
    4. loose 2 lb.

Let's go! We can do this! Yes we can!
  • dawnflying
    dawnflying Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am doing well so far, sticking to my calories and logging/recording daily. I have had a throat infection so have not exercised yet but plan to go to zumba tomorrow. This post is helping me stay on track, thanks, Dawn:happy:
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    Met all 3 goals for the second day in a row! Yay me! Under my calories again, exercised for 33 minutes, and drank 6 glasses of water again!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME TOALL THE NEW PEOPLE!! GLAD TO HAVE YOU JOIN US AND HELP SUPPORT EACH OTHER!!

Looks like many are doing ell this week!! YEA!!!!!!

I am so happy to report that I am staying on track and got all 5 in AGAIN!! 2 pound loss is just around the corner!! :-)

⦿ Goal is to lose 2 pounds this week⦿

~Strive f⦿r Five~
    1. THINK POSITIVE! ✔
    2. Journal Food Daily ✔
    3. Stay within calories ✔
    4. Wear Pedometer ✔
    5. Post on message board ✔

Tuesday:5/5
    Monday 5/5
    Sunday 5/5

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

Motional Thought
    " We move with the momentum to succeed, goals we wish to achieve. We plant a seed in our mind with the thought of growing this seed from a dream to reality of one day. Hard work and dedication brings forth progress and progress is what makes that seed you plant grow."
    Written in 2011 by M. Stafford --- Tennessee
  • sheBB
    Options
    Hi everyone, just reporting a good day today, I am on track. 10 glasses of water, workout in along with weight training. All is good. Just have to remember this can be done. Have a great night.
  • scaatynj
    scaatynj Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

So far I"m on track and today met my number one goal of doing the pilates DVD! :happy:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Well, I have certainly fallen off of the exercise wagon....

But my scale tells me I've lost 6 pounds in a week! Stress works wonders, huh?

I need some motivation at the end of the day to exercise... so maybe I should switch to waking up early and doing it -- I am a morning person and NOT a night person. lol

Good to see everyone else on track!:drinker:
  • inshapeCK
    Options
    Day 3 and I still met all 3 goals but had to exercise very late in the evening to get rid of calories eaten!
  • sheBB
    Options
    Hi all, not such a bad day (actually May 25) although lost count of water drank at least 8 to 10. Workout was fine. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • AEisele
    AEisele Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Doing better with my water dirking and i have been working out everyday so far. I have last a small amount. Hope it shows better later on. I have lost some inches. So that's good. Hope everyone is doing well!
  • inshapeCK
    Options
    Day 4 and I still managed to meet my 3 goals but as the week goes on it is getting harder and harder!
  • sheBB
    Options
    Hi all, another day of meeting my goals, 10 glasses of water well it will be by the time I finish this note. Worked out, Thinking positive, getting better each day. Hope all is doing well. Until tomorrow, have a great night.
  • dawnflying
    dawnflying Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have had an amazing week. it is now one week since I joined MFP and I have lost 6lb after being stuck for over 6 months!!! :laugh: :happy: :laugh: I am over the moon, especially as I go on holiday in a week. Challenging weekend ahead with a birthday party and christening but really want to stay on track and keep this wonderful loss. It has been so fustrating and this site and board has given me the extra help I needed. Thanks and have a great Friday. Dawn
  • inshapeCK
    Options
    It's Day 5 and I am still doing well. 2 more days left!
  • sheBB
    Options
    Hello everyone. Day 5 & doing alright. Can drink a bit more water though as I see some has been dring 15 to 16 glasses of it. I'm not up to this as yet, I would have to carry a potty with me. lol. But did workout everyday this week & got my 3 days of weight training in as well. Clothes are fitting better, some a bit roomy. It's all good. Hope everyone else is doing fine. Have a great weekend.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    1 mile today :yawn: