Bright Smiley Beautiful Faces of MFP!

Options
I just looked through "My Friends" pages and realized something--

MFP HAS SOME BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

All those smiling bright beautiful faces--it was amazing and really made my day!

It is wonderful to look through the Friends pages and see all the people I've met on here; people who otherwise I would have never known. People from all over the world and all walks of life. People with different ideologies, theologies, thoughts, politics, and just general ideas that have come together on MFP with a common goal: to get healthy and stay healthy!

Y'all aren't just wonderful--YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST AS YOU ARE! grupo_amistad.gif

Replies

• shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I just looked through "My Friends" pages and realized something--

MFP HAS SOME BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

All those smiling bright beautiful faces--it was amazing and really made my day!

It is wonderful to look through the Friends pages and see all the people I've met on here; people who otherwise I would have never known. People from all over the world and all walks of life. People with different ideologies, theologies, thoughts, politics, and just general ideas that have come together on MFP with a common goal: to get healthy and stay healthy!

Y'all aren't just wonderful--YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST AS YOU ARE! grupo_amistad.gif
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Shore -- think this is the first time I have seen your happy beautiful face!! Have a great day!!
    Beauty lies within!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Shore -- think this is the first time I have seen your happy beautiful face!! Have a great day!!
    Beauty lies within!!

True...I thought she was secretly Sally Fields!:laugh: :laugh:
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Shore put up a photo!!!

Right on beautiful MFP!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am with the others!! WOOHOO! You put up a photo of your beautiful self! :bigsmile:
  • shorerider
    Options
    Yep--didn't realize I had everyone waiting to see me!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Yep--didn't realize I had everyone waiting to see me!

:smooched: :smooched: now you've made my day pretty lady!!!:flowerforyou:

hugs and your the best sista!!!
    Ali :drinker:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Funny you posted this; I'd been debating the idea of posting the exact same thing but wasn't sure how it would be received (bein' a dude and all). Since it's already here - you are all some really attractive women! Big, tall, short, skinny, there are an amazing number of very attractive people on here.
    :heart: :embarassed: :heart: :smooched: :heart:

ps - Jamerz, you know I'm talking about you too, Mr. Sexy Sparkle Kilt! :laugh:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Why thank you! And back at you! You've been a great inspiration to many of us as well.

Keep on, keepin' on.

• shorerider
    Options
    Beauty lies within!!

True...I thought she was secretly Sally Fields!:laugh: :laugh:

You found out my secret! Darn, now I'll have to fly away!

nun_flying.gif
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I think we should have a MFP Beauty Pageant!! Or something along the lines of "Best Smile", "Best Eyes"(Manda for sure!!...*kitten*!! :wink: :laugh: )......Best Hair, Best Sense of Humor....etc! :bigsmile:
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    I think we should have a MFP Beauty Pageant!! Or something along the lines of "Best Smile", "Best Eyes"(Manda for sure!!...*kitten*!! :wink: :laugh: )......Best Hair, Best Sense of Humor....etc! :bigsmile:

Yeah, but then I would sweep all the categories, and everyone else would be sad.

*shrug*

Such is life I suppose.

:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Yeah, but then I would sweep all the categories, and everyone else would be sad.

*shrug*

Such is life I suppose.

:huh: :huh: Jeeze! I am amazed you can fit through the door with that big head of yours!

I would think you would assign me "Peskiest MFP'er" or something. :grumble:
  • ali106
    Options

*shrug*

Such is life I suppose.

:huh: :huh: Jeeze! I am amazed you can fit through the door with that big head of yours!

he gets my vote for most shunned:bigsmile:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    yes i agree manda gets the vote for the best eyes!!!! that one pic of her when she visited Em .... wicked eyes!!!
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options

*shrug*

Such is life I suppose.

:cry:
  • ali106
    Options

*shrug*

Such is life I suppose.

okay best crocodile tears?:ohwell: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options

*shrug*

Such is life I suppose.

okay best crocodile tears?:ohwell: :flowerforyou:
    Exactly!!! :laugh: