new on my android :-)

Options
Hi, my husband is a truckdriver,andI ride with him we do all 48,in the last year I gained 20+ lbs. My body cannot afford to keep gaining. I found this app for my phone.....so it was an eye opener to record my day,no wonder the lbs piled on.would love to meet new people. I must have found this site some time aga as I was surprised to see I already had an account....lol sorry for just rambling.

Replies

• angelamb61
    angelamb61 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hiya, I am new to this too. Only started 3 days ago though added some back data also to see what I was doing calorie-wise. I was amazed too by how many calories I was consuming. A friend of mine introduced me to this - she has done really well losing weight and looks amazing. I just hope I can motivate myself to stick with this! Good luck!!
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Hi Angellamb, I read your profile and what you wrote are my sentiments exactly, however I do not know what a stone weighs so you will have to feel me in. I would love to be apart of your friend group,I live in.Vancouver Washington, but live on the road mostly this is my second day here I thank God for my smart phone as it is the only way to stay posted. We are currantly drriving through Kentucky.