Hello. I'm Sarah. I'm new, now let us vent and be happy.

Options
ChaliBahli
ChaliBahli Posts: 39 Member
Just got into myfitness pal due to a best friend's enthusiasm about it and I have to say- I AM ENTHUSED! I am biting the bullet, chipping a tooth, and writing to put myself out there and meet some new friends/motivators through a few of these forums and help support others in their fitness goals as well.
A wee bit about myself as it pertains to myfitness pal: I'm part of a gym (If I were a gym machine I'd be the treadmill rt. now) have a 20lb weight loss goal (totally on my way, but the weekends are my time off from work-wheew!- but also a tuff time to stay within my calorie goals) and am trying to find better supports to combat the more-often-than-necessary-kettle-cooked-seasalt-and-vinegar-chips-war at 11 o'clock at night even though I know I should just go to sleep). If you can relate, or just want an added online motivator to boost confidence, I'd be happy to have others join my friends list and vice versa.

Cyberly,

Sarah

Replies

• elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Welcome, I'm new too, so far its been a fab way to monitor things and I have done quite well so far!

I didn't realise how much my cleaning job burns off so I think I just have to cut down on the cr** and this will help....I am totally with you on the late night hungry before bed thing, its a killer, sometimes I cant sleep unless I have something!

The best of luck you you! :)
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    hi, welcome to MFP, you will love it im sure, well done on the loos already, feel free to add me if u like x
  • joalynn72
    joalynn72 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Sarah - I'm JoAnn. I'm new here too -just signed on yesterday. I will add you as a friend - and look forward to getting to know you :)
  • ChaliBahli
    ChaliBahli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome- loving it all already. Here's a light (but good) beer/drink toast to future correspondence :)
  • KTGator
    KTGator Posts: 78
    Options
    Welcome Sarah!

Love your enthusiasm! And I can totally relate to the chip issues -- there's a no chip policy in my house now because I lack the will power to stay away from them! Feel free to add me as a friend! =)
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Hello Sarah,and welcome.You are right! this is great place for support and motivation.Follow your goals and remember to stay focused.Add me if you would like.:smile:
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You rock, Sarah! You can do this! :)