Gathering My Second Wind

Options
Pfa74
Pfa74 Posts: 10 Member
I started my weight loss mission at the end of December. Since then I have lost roughly 40 lbs in 3-4 months. But unfortunatly the last 4 weeks have not been kind to my diet and I have fallen off my dietary path.

Now after setteling into my new body and giving into some of the old cravings Ive been denying meyself Im ready for round 2. Ive met my 200 lbs goal, lets see if i can now get to 180 lbs and complete this transformation.

Replies

• joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    You can do it!!! stay motivated!! kick some *kitten* boy!
  • Bucsgirl29
    Bucsgirl29 Posts: 13
    Options
    Good Luck, you can do it!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!!

You really can!!!!
  • markp99
    markp99 Posts: 5
    Options
    Keep at it pfa74!

I am just 7 lbs from crossing 200, which I have not seen in nearly 30 yrs! I had a couple stumbles myself this week - I'm not giving those lbs back! ;-)
  • ColeyShadrick
    ColeyShadrick Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I could not agree more! I started on January 1st 2011and have reached the 36 pound mark. The last 30 days have been my worst nutritionally. I just finished my first round of P 90 X and will start round two tomorrow with a focus on nutrition. You can do it buddy!!!! Good luck
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!