Help with water!!!

2»

Replies

• ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    I use a 30 oz cup with straw I got in the hospital after having my son. Using a straw seems to help me drink a lot more water. I still do not drink quite enough, but I am slowly getting better. I try and drink 2 of those cups per day.
  • I am just a water drinker in general, besides a glass of milk that's pretty much all I drink. On the occasion I get tired of drinking water I will throw in a thing of Crystal Light just to have something different. It has 5 calories per half packet!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    How big is your glass of water? One glass is 8 ozs which is a small juice glass.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    I have a water bottle with a sports mouth on it (smart water) and for me since I dont water all the time, I try to keep the bottle as close to me as possible and with water in it all day and I will sip on it through out the day and i made it up to 15c of water a few days ago. it hold three cups of water and i will, like i said, sip on it all day long. before you knw it you are getting in a lot of water.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    tea and coffee count towards your water intake too.
    coffee is coffee, water is water. I would not recommend counting coffee as water because of the caffine.
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    I have a big Tervis tumber (24 oz), it's one of those double insulate cups with different tops (sipper or straw). I love the straw top and I drink plain water before/during/after a workout and use flavors during the day. Even on a non workout day I'm drinking 9-12 cups a day. And as a pro, my cup is "pretty", they have all sorts of designs and logos, dishwasher safe, and I'm not throwing away a ton of empty water bottles. Got mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond but they have similar cups at other discount stores.
This discussion has been closed.