What to do about a flat butt?

Options
124»

Replies

• brittyboo1617
    Options
    its good to know i am not the only girl here that has a flat butt, and running hills does not work but ive been told by my boyfriend to do squats i cannot stand lunges , wish me luck
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I am one of those people with proportionately skinny arms and legs--which is nice. Along with that comes a proportionately flat but. Most of my chub is in my middle--not so nice.

So, while the fat is coming off and my legs are getting very muscular, I don't know what to do about this flat butt! Are there exercises that build the butt?

Squats, lunges, Romanian deadlifts, normal deadlifts, sprints, that butt machine all the girls use at the gym, jump squats, jump lunges, kettlebell swings, rear planks, butt lifts with your feet on a bench or swiss ball, to name a few.

All that and sumo squats, wiiide stance with heavy weight in hand (goblet. I believe it's called), Squeeze those glutes when you are doing it.

I have a basketball butt and that needed to be firmed. I have to say, I'm seeing the firm. And those hamstrings are looking good too! Those exercises rock!
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Heavy squats and hip thrusts

:flowerforyou: