what HRM to get?

Options
2»

Replies

• art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Love my FT60G1. Best Buy had them on sale so I invested a little more than I wanted to, but totally worth it. I have tested it against apps for my iphone and the exercise database on MFP--the polar is more in sync with the iphone apps. I tried one without a strap and found it useless, maybe it was just too cheap, but the FT60 with the strap is comfortable, easy to set up and I can use it when I workout or when I ride my bike or walk/jog outdoors. If you do have an iphone or an android and do a lot of outdoor activities, mapmyfitness is a great app because it takes into account elevation when calculating calories burned and it works for multiple activities--biking running walking etc..
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Heartrate Monitors USA has all Polar's on sale....this weekend only.
    Go here:

http://www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/polar-view-all.html

For extra 5% off ...use coupon code.....sum2010.
    Good luck!
    :bigsmile:

If you are interested in the FT60G1, best buys price is more than a hundred dollars cheaper.
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Polar FT4 at Big 5 (I live in Colorado, I'm not sure where else they are) a few days ago on sale for $69. The FT7 was also on sale for $89. So far it's awesome! I bought a Timex a few weeks ago and it basically double the calories burned.
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just bought the Polar FT4 at Big 5 (I live in Colorado, I'm not sure where else they are) a few days ago on sale for $69. The FT7 was also on sale for $89. So far it's awesome! I bought a Timex a few weeks ago and it basically double the calories burned.
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT7 which is great - I really love it, no idea what amount you pay for it in the US
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar RS200 :happy:
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar RS200 :happy:

I paid $120 from Amazon
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I have a Polar FT7 that I got about a week ago. I am in love with it. It tracks my heart rate / calories burned / stores workouts etc. I find it to be handy and very accurate compared to MFPs exercise estimates. I don't exercise without it now. It was just under $100 on sale. I think it retails for around $110 - $120.