Drinking Pure White Vinegar (Weight Loss)

Options
2»

Replies

• Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I was just trying to sort out why that wasn't working!

img in brackets followed by link followed by /img in brackets. enjoy
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late but it's actually apple cider vinegar that helps with weight loss. It Burns the fat intake so take a tablespoon with each meal everyday until you reach your weight goal.

Well, I think you could catch more flies with honey than you could with vinegar.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late but it's actually apple cider vinegar that helps with weight loss. It Burns the fat intake so take a tablespoon with each meal everyday until you reach your weight goal.

No no this is totally wrong. Its orange mango vinegar that helps with weight loss, apple cider vinegar helps with infertility.

Wrong. It's actually pineapple vinegar infused with roasted rabbit balls that aids in weight loss.

Edit to say: kzach, strong first post and a necro to boot!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

The minute I dare to declare something the 'stupidest thing I've seen all day' this would pop up.

Damnit
  • plumbcrazy70
    plumbcrazy70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I realize this is an old thread, but there are studies saying vinegar can help in weight loss. Particularly with people with medical challenges. It does aid in digestion and helps people with low stomach acid and leaky gut. Diabetics and People who are insulin resistant who changed their diet but are having a hard time dropping the pounds can take it and it will aid in lowering blood glucose. In all cases it's more of an aid or a bridge than a long term solution.