Feeling Light Headed

regions02
regions02 Posts: 154 Member
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
I ate a serving of cereal with 1/2 cup strawberries around 10:30. Then had 6 oz yogurt with another 1/2 cup strawberries at 2:30. I really want to go for a bike ride but I'm feeling a little strange. Thinking I need to eat a little something more. Any good suggestions without a lot of calories? I'm almost at my limit with what I have planned for dinner.

Replies

• seearainbow
    seearainbow Posts: 57 Member
    I'm interested in any replies you get. I feel like I've spread my calories out reasonably but I'm feeling rather light-headed as well.
  • jml107
    jml107 Posts: 27
    A small gala apple runs about 46 calories.
  • dodoodoodo
    dodoodoodo Posts: 101 Member
    try drinking lots of water, that has helped me when i get dizzy :)
  • MaggieMay131
    MaggieMay131 Posts: 211 Member
    It sounds like you need some more protein or fat. How about some sliced deli meat rolled up with a piece of cheese? You'll get both, with minimal calories : )
  • Andeenero
    Andeenero Posts: 22 Member
    Just a guess, but it sounds like your meals are poorly spaced out. You should try having something light around noon. Personally, I've come up with several recipes for 100 calorie half sandwiches for just when i'm having that problem!
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    It sounds like you need a little protein. When I got home from Zumba today I felt light headed. I grabbed 17 almonds, about 100 cals, it was gone in no time.
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Just a guess, but it sounds like your meals are poorly spaced out. You should try having something light around noon. Personally, I've come up with several recipes for 100 calorie half sandwiches for just when i'm having that problem!

Would love to have some of those sandwich ideas! :-)
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Thanks guys! I decided to eat 1 slice of whole wheat bread with 1 level tablespoon of peanut butter. It did make a difference. Now I think I'll be able to go for a nice bike ride and not pass out! I LOVE this board - everybody is so helpful!
This discussion has been closed.