HCG Sucess~ diary of a skeptic

Options
hi all:

i was a serious skeptic about HCG, and this is my experience.

my friend was loosing weight at twice my rate, she was on HCG and apparently not dying of any obvious mutations. she talked me into trying it.

i was already on a very healthy and balanced diet. i was eating 1400 calories a day and lost about 10 lbs in 2 months.

I weighed 133 when i started, 105 is my goal weight ( i am small, this is a healthy weight, but the lowest).

ok. so i ordered the powder online from India. it took three weeks. i separately ordered the mixing kit, that arrived in about one week. I was committed to the sub lingual method.

load days made me want to vomit. i could hardly eat the ribs i cooked, WAY too fat, so i opted for things like a beer and nuts.
i am certain i did not load enough now, but at the time... i did not want to give up the precious pounds i had worked to loose. I lost a pound the first day, i gained it back the next. at the end of the load day i was still 133.

the directions for sub lingual required 30 minutes under the tongue. this was not only miserable but was unpractical. i had read that 2 minutes were sufficient.... NOT!! this last round i am moving to injections.

i eat the diet plan, sorta. as in like sorta but not really. i still had two lattes in the morning, however i reduced the amount of rice milk i was steaming by adding water. in the end i moved back to regular milk for this and still drink 1/2 water, 1/2 milk.

i had to start eating first thing in the morning. So, i opted for a sliced apple with stevia and cinnamon, microwaved for about a minute. actually, i sill eat these.

i never measured my meats, i ate American beef, i ate sliced turkey, i tasted foods for my children.

i still lost 12 lbs in the first 14 days. pound for calorie, i should not have lost 12 lbs. this is pretty much how i became a believer.

but still i challenged the system. instead of the called for 1 egg, 3 egg whites, i would eat 2 eggs. i would not gain weight, nor was i loosing it at the same rate. i was loosing 1 pound every 2 days.

over Easter, i ate great foods, and i immediately gained weight. going back to the diet, i started loosing it again...

i have determined that the truth that one CAN NOT TASTE ( EVEN TASTE) forbidden foods is so true. for whatever reason, this is not about the calories, it IS about the food itself. i am amazed!

OK. so i was down to 121. i felt good, i kinda stopped trying to diet. this was mostly due to the fact i was at a new stage of my weight. 121 was small and my old clothes started to fit. so the short 23 days drug out to a stagnant 40 days. i would not recommend going past 23 days for anyone but the hugely overweight and to the supremely committed.

i am on p3 now. my weight is stable, which again i did not believe it would be.

i am now 122. and it is easy to keep this weight.

so for all the skeptics. i challenge you this..

if i eat 600 calories a days for 14 days. My basic daily calorie consumption is 1800 calories a day, leaving a deficit of (1800-600= 1200 calories).

so: the 1200 a day i was deficit, times 14 days ( 1200/day x 14 days = 16800 calories total)

(16800/3400= 4.94 lbs)

4.94 lbs by basic calories in, calories out, loosing a pound for each 3400 calories...

SO HOW DID I LOOSE 12??

water weight, right?

so if this was true, after several days of eating what ever i want, i would gain it back. It has been 9 days, and still no water weight gain. plus the inches i have lost remain gone..

so i have no explanation mathematically for the loss of 12 lbs in the 14 days.

but what i do know for sure, i have another round coming to get me from 121, down to the 110-105 i want to be. i just bought a dress size 4 and i would really like to ware it.

thank you for your time and for reading this.

Replies

• Firewhirrrl
    Firewhirrrl Posts: 144
    Options
    i was able to keep my weight at a cool stable 122 after the HCG.
    i went back for another round. i did this a bit earlier then expected ( 6 weeks is the recommended, so 2 weeks is early)

i gained 4 lbs on loading, i now weight 119 after 7 days.

my goal weight remains 107, and at a loss a day, i hope to be on target by the 4th of july ( well, sooner actually)

but there you have it...

Sascha