Just joined today

nivea2003
nivea2003 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys i just joined today! was looking for a place where i could find actually healthier ways of eating and not feeling guilty for indulging in the foods i like, yet to still not exceed my calorie counter. I 've been finding it quite fun, the tools are absolutely amazing, helping me to know my weight range and monitoring the amount of carbs, fat etc..that i'm allowed to intake. Please guys share easier motivational ways of eating low calorific foods, and effective moderate excersises...

Replies

• magic224
    magic224 Posts: 1
    Hi! I just joined today too.. I'm hoping that keeping track will help me see what I'm doing wrong.. Alot of the problem is menopause; at least thats been my excuse.. I gained 30lbs a few years ago, then had it off in only 6 months when I took a strenuous job at night. Alas, I've been laid off for the past 7 months; and guess what happened... yup, it all came back on. So now it's summer, and I'm miserable.
    Hopefully I'll be able to figure out what works diet wise, since I'm not a big exercise fan. Anyway good luck to you. BTW, my favorite foods are fruits, especially watermelons this time of year.. And a little bit of jalapeno really jazzes up a bland sandwich!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Hello ladies! Nivea, I just left you a message in my blog! Do feel free to have a look through my food diary if you want. Magic - I have been using per-menopause as an excuse for a while now....no more though - time to buck my ideas up! :laugh:

Welcome to MFP, both of you. You'll find loads of support here. Add me as a friend if you like! :bigsmile:
  • kweir7
    kweir7 Posts: 16
    Welcome. This is a great site - people are so supportive. It really works. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • kweir7
    kweir7 Posts: 16
    Welcome. This is a great site - people are so supportive. It really works. Add me as a friend if you like.
This discussion has been closed.