jillian michaels - 6 week sixpack?

Options
wendix
wendix Posts: 74 Member
got the 30 day shred and the thing is, my thighs and arms are toned enough and i don't want to bulk them about but like so many people i've got that little pooch at the bottom of my belly and some fat still on my hips i'd like to bust off. but the 30 day shred isn't quite hard enough to do it =/
i love jillian michaels so was wondering if anyone has tried this dvd? results?

also, ive read into insanity/p90x etc and i just don't have the time nor the money to invest in them at the moment

Replies

• timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    I love 6 week 6 pack. Theres still cardio in it, but its a great core work out. I would definitely recommend it!
  • wendix
    Options
    bump bump
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    started this yesterday and I cant' move today...darn it if those side planks got to me! I couldn't do any of those!! Had to modify them!
  • BADAS5
    BADAS5 Posts: 26
    Options
    Level 1 wasn't very challenging, I didn't even start to sweat until doing the circuit the second time around at a faster pace. Level 2 however, kicked my butt! I haven't been getting sore from working out anymore but I thought I was going to pass out half way through the video. It was intense and I sweat like I did doing heat yoga!
  • wendix
    Options
    did you see any results in the time you've been doing it?
  • BADAS5
    Options
    Honestly I have only done Level 1 about 3-4 times and Level 2 once since I have only owned this video for about a week now so no, I haven't seen a huge difference yet. I have been mixing this video in with her 30 DS though since I like the variety and her 30 DS is a little bit shorter so on days were I haven't left myself much time to work out I do the Shred instead.
  • cookingpassion
    Options
    How are you all logging 6 week six pack ? I don't see it specifically in the database. Are you all just listing it as "Aerobic-high impact" ?
    :smile:
  • BADAS5
    Options
    I just added Jillian Michaels 6 Week Six Pack- Level's 1 and 2 sepeartely to my workout database and entered it in as 35 minutes burning 200 calories for Level 1 and 250 for Level 2. This may be incorrect but it was my best guess from what I have found people with a HRM noting the calories burned to be.