The Cheese Cake Factory

Options
2»

Replies

• sassyray
    sassyray Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Most items on the menu have crazy calories BUT whenever I eat there I have the Seared Tuna Tataki Salad - it is soooooo delicious and it's only 442 calories! I never have dessert unless we are splitting a single slice at least 3 ways!!!
  • tanyamg
    tanyamg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Im heading to Chicago this coming week and I always go there.. Im figuring I should run some good miles before hand lol
  • coreytess
    coreytess Posts: 7
    Options
    here in california they have a law that calories have to be on everything - so no matter where you go, you can see the info.. i love that
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I live in the UK but holiday in Florida, I've always wanted to try the Cheesecake Factory but think i will give it a miss now! How do you get over 2,000 calories into a pasta bolognese? And some of the salad have a higher callorie count than the cheescakes... wow!
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    OMG! 2285 calories for a SHRIMP PASTA?? What do they put in it? It kinda puts you off going as you wonder how much fat they must cook with for the calories to be that high!!

I would consider having a cheesecake though hehe because I know they will be worth the cals!.. if I share it with someone thats half the calroeis so it doesnt seem so bad hehe
  • sunnyrunner23
    sunnyrunner23 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey at least they are being honest about the calorie count! Gotta give em credit for that!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    here in california they have a law that calories have to be on everything - so no matter where you go, you can see the info.. i love that
    Same here in NY. I do notice that some smaller, non chain type eateries do not post. But I am glad that most places do.

Michelle