When did you......

2»

Replies

• TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    I've crossed two thresholds when my body suddenly felt noticeably smaller, despite the fact that nothing unusual was going on with my weekly weigh-ins. The first time was around 18lb, and then again at 30lb. Both times it seemed that my fat burning metabolism had depleted the fat deposits in one region of my anatomy and had gone "drilling for oil," so to speak, in a different area.

I could really use this to happen.... I lost a lot in the chest, waist, and some in the face, but the gut hasn't budged as much as I'd like.
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    While everyone else seemed to notice right away it I did not until my clothes started falling off.
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    take a picture of yourself week by week....I am doing this and i can tell the difference, wear the same outfit each time! over time u will see the shirt getting bigger and bigger and u getting smaller and smaller! Ive lost 18lbs since May 5th! And my picture from the first day to now is crazy!!! I can't get them to upload on here right now so I am going to try later!

That's a great idea!! Thanks.

Back to the topic of discussion. I noticed with measurements, the scale isn't really my friend right now lol. Clothes feel and look better as well=)
  • xoxokryssie
    xoxokryssie Posts: 50
    take a picture of yourself week by week....I am doing this and i can tell the difference, wear the same outfit each time! over time u will see the shirt getting bigger and bigger and u getting smaller and smaller! Ive lost 18lbs since May 5th! And my picture from the first day to now is crazy!!! I can't get them to upload on here right now so I am going to try later!

this is such a great idea! going to try that!
This discussion has been closed.