BIG TIME nsv :)

Options
Now, i gotta say im pretty proud of myself for this one. A friend of mine and her husband have been giving me a hard time about my recent changes in the way i eat and what not. They make jokes about what i wont eat and she referred to it as me eating weird and crazy. Well today my mfp friends, her husband asked ME to send him information about what IVE been doing and eating healthy so that he may join all of us. I, of course took my opportunity to gloat in a jokingly manner, but then congratulated him on the change. He said he had not been feeling well due to an extended period of fast food eating and once he quit eating all that junk, he felt good again. he knows that i eat AWESOME but nutritious meals and snacks and he wants me to give him some ideas of what ive been doing. so needless to say i am truly excited for him!.... and me :)

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    you should be SOOOO proud that you're inspiring others! this is the best post of the day :)

by far.
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    that's awesome. it's gotta be so cool to get through to a skeptic. WTG!
  • CronoCX
    CronoCX Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    What does nsv mean?
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    What does nsv mean?

Non-Scale Victory :)
  • CronoCX
    CronoCX Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    thank you !!!! wbgolden!!!!
  • paige_mom
    paige_mom Posts: 13
    Options
    THANKS!! sometimes it's hard, when you're new, to get the lingo. :-)
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    it was an AMAZING feeling, not to mention i said something about this site, and he's decided to give it a shot :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!