Christmas Fitness Challenge Check-In December 19

Options
Only a few days left! In fact, you will probably have to do the last few days of check ins without me as I am leaving town on Friday! SO, SO much to do between now and when we take off! And, today my baby turns ONE! Talk about time flying by! We have a party this afternoon and then I have to get moving on packing for our trip!

Other than MORE cleaning and cooking for the party - I did 15 minutes of vigorous riding on my bike last night. Not much but something at least. I have to take what I can get some days!

And, thanks for the ideas on my tiredness yesterday. I do take a multivitamin daily. I haven't had a chance to track my calories lately so I'm not sure if I might not be getting enough. And, I'm sure that I never get enough hours of sleep at night. Hopefully after the holidays things will settle down some and I can get back into a better routine.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Only a few days left! In fact, you will probably have to do the last few days of check ins without me as I am leaving town on Friday! SO, SO much to do between now and when we take off! And, today my baby turns ONE! Talk about time flying by! We have a party this afternoon and then I have to get moving on packing for our trip!

Other than MORE cleaning and cooking for the party - I did 15 minutes of vigorous riding on my bike last night. Not much but something at least. I have to take what I can get some days!

And, thanks for the ideas on my tiredness yesterday. I do take a multivitamin daily. I haven't had a chance to track my calories lately so I'm not sure if I might not be getting enough. And, I'm sure that I never get enough hours of sleep at night. Hopefully after the holidays things will settle down some and I can get back into a better routine.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Niccole have a great holiday! I, too, have a December baby. He turned 22 on the 14th.

Did my exercise for today...Hip Hop, Bowflex & Bike for 7 miles....
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Happy b-day to your baby, NIccole!

Today is a light cardio day (probably a dance DVD) and weights for 30 minutes.

Also, walking at the . . . (gasp). . . mall. Ugh. I am paying for my procrastination.

:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    5 miles of walking yesterday to prepare for my own trip - leaving the same day as Nicole - any chance you're coming to Texas, Nicole? I'm going to Colorado - we could switch states.

Since I won't be anywhere near a computer for 10 days, I'm not counting calories. My goal is to do 500 calories of exercise a day. Since there won't be any treadmills or ellipticals during the road trip, I'm going to count 100 calories / mile - 5 miles a day.

This will really test my determination as I'm not used to cold weather. I thought of trying the indoor malls to walk in, but alas, I forgot what time of year it is... I can hear my impatient self now "MOVE... PEOPLE"

So it's walking outside in 30 degree weather. Hmmm. Going through Palo Duro Canyon, maybe that will motivate me to walk around - but NOT if it's snowing. We south Texans are a bit afraid of the snow.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to the baby Nicole, my december baby (the 6th) turned 28! Hope you enjoy the your trip. My only exercise was walking around Wal_Mart last night forever. I wasn't shopping alone. I didn't get to the post yesterday. Doing double duty at work, bosses out for a week. Merry Christmas Julie,Vivia, and Mary:smile: ~Karen
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Julie, Thats funny I turned 22 on the 14th also.
    But I didnt get to go the gym this morning since I had to take both of my sons to the drs for a checkup but I will be going tonight with my hubby.
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! And think that will be my post until after Christmas. Have a good one!