Tawandaaaaa!!!!

bragglerock
bragglerock Posts: 5
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I'm new to My Fitness Pal and I'm excited to be on here!!! I hope this will be the change I am looking for!

Replies

• Me too!! Chris
  • spgipson
    spgipson Posts: 20
    Welcome!! I have been on for a week and I am loving it!! Eight pounds down already!!! Good luck!! Sherry
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Great subject line: love, love, love Fanny Flagg! (And welcome to MFP!)
  • Love Fried Green Tomatoes!!!!! Great reminder that we can do anything we set our mind to!! This site and app are amazing and life saving. Here's to your success!!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Love the Fried Green Tomatoes quote for the title of this post!! Welcome to the site!
  • itsgotsnuts
    itsgotsnuts Posts: 12 Member
    tawandaaaa!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Love That movie! I was just thinking about it the other day...the part where there are in a circle with their mirrors...ha.
    welcome to MFP!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    I'm older and I have better insurance! But I can't wait to be skinnier!! Welcome!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    LOL!
    Hey, feel free to add me to your friend list :0) I'm kinda new too and hope to have a lot of support this time around!
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Welcome! This is an awesome site to find support. I have been here about 4 months and I'm down 25 pounds. Good luck to you!
  • Badunkadunk_Buster
    Badunkadunk_Buster Posts: 184 Member
    Something about this post makes me want to wrap myself in saran wrap. Welcome!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    That comment had me almost wake the house cuz I laughed so loud!
This discussion has been closed.