Where did that muffin top come from?

Options
Carrin817
Carrin817 Posts: 21 Member
My name is Carrin and I am hoping to find a support system and motivation by joining this site and holding myself accountable for my weight loss.
Of course, my husand would say he loves me just the way I am but lets face it...the body who turned him on 5 years ago is not the one who stands before the mirror now. Quite honestly I miss that body! I miss that fact that I didn't have to jump, jiggle and suck it in from the toes up to get my favorite jeans on. I miss that flat stomach & tight butt. Yes, that might be vain but damn it I want to feel sexy again not only for myself but for my husband.
Last time I checked Cosmo didn't have an article on how to make a muffin top look sexy so I'm starting here!

Replies

• pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place. Feel free to add me as a buddy. Motivation from others helps!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could write that article for Cosmo. LOL.
    Welcome and good luck... It's an awesome site and people (well most) are very wonderful and friendly...
    :)
    B
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My name is Carrin and I am hoping to find a support system and motivation by joining this site and holding myself accountable for my weight loss.
    Of course, my husand would say he loves me just the way I am but lets face it...the body who turned him on 5 years ago is not the one who stands before the mirror now. Quite honestly I miss that body! I miss that fact that I didn't have to jump, jiggle and suck it in from the toes up to get my favorite jeans on. I miss that flat stomach & tight butt. Yes, that might be vain but damn it I want to feel sexy again not only for myself but for my husband.
    Last time I checked Cosmo didn't have an article on how to make a muffin top look sexy so I'm starting here!
    Ok , add me as a friend! You had me at" my husband loves me just the way I am..."
    15 years ago , I gained 50 lb thanks to my mother in law cooking( amazing) and the fact that my husband loved me just the way I was....People were asking me when is the due date and I wasn't pregnant! So I understand you :)
    He didn't complained when I lost 50 lb......:))
  • Bourgeoisqueen
    Bourgeoisqueen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I heard that. and I say an AMEN...add me if you need some assistance...
  • Melissa7777
    Options
    I feel the same way you do. My newest idea to get moving is to purchase an elliptical for my home. I keep thinking I should just do workout videos, but never seemed motivated to do them. So I am happily looking at ellipticals online tonight! Wishing you much success with your weight loss!