So excited -- moving on!

Options
I just want to extend a huge thank you to the MFP community! This has been an awesome site for me. I have learned a lot and have modified a lot of my eating and exercise patterns. I really appreciate those of you who take the time to post about your personal journeys, about your motivations and successes, your challenges and your struggles. I also really appreciate the recipes (Tam and Healthier_Me ~ you two in particular are awesome!) and the cooking tips that are all over MFP.

But I am also learning that I spend waaaaaay too much time sitting on my butt at the computer. I am going to get moving and change my life around. I am taking a leave from work so that I can become a community organizer (hee hee!). I am going to get actively involved in this election and I am going to harness my energy in a productive way.

So, I am deactivating my account on Tues (I want to correspond with my MFP e-mail buds for a day or two more) but I did not want to leave without a huge note of thanks to all of you.:flowerforyou:

And, Mike, a HUGE note of gratitude to you for truly being a community organizer in your own right. You have fostered a wonderful community here and it has been a joy to be involved with it! Thank YOU!!!!

Replies

• 2day4ever
    Options
    I just want to extend a huge thank you to the MFP community! This has been an awesome site for me. I have learned a lot and have modified a lot of my eating and exercise patterns. I really appreciate those of you who take the time to post about your personal journeys, about your motivations and successes, your challenges and your struggles. I also really appreciate the recipes (Tam and Healthier_Me ~ you two in particular are awesome!) and the cooking tips that are all over MFP.

But I am also learning that I spend waaaaaay too much time sitting on my butt at the computer. I am going to get moving and change my life around. I am taking a leave from work so that I can become a community organizer (hee hee!). I am going to get actively involved in this election and I am going to harness my energy in a productive way.

So, I am deactivating my account on Tues (I want to correspond with my MFP e-mail buds for a day or two more) but I did not want to leave without a huge note of thanks to all of you.:flowerforyou:

And, Mike, a HUGE note of gratitude to you for truly being a community organizer in your own right. You have fostered a wonderful community here and it has been a joy to be involved with it! Thank YOU!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow! It sounds like you definitely have a plan!

Thanks for the kind words! I am happy to help anyway I can. :flowerforyou:

At least you know you can always come back should you need to! :drinker:

Take care of yourself and best of luck in reaching your goal! You can do it! :bigsmile:

-Tami