New to community not the mobile or site

Options
I've been dieting since late last year and thus far have burned through 30 pounds and am trucking along to my 50 pound goal, I'm 28 and started gaining weight very quickly after high school (I use to lift weights and had a weight lifters appetite when the work outs ended the food love stayed) needless to say I went from 180 to 230 and stayed that weight for about 9 years; in those nine years I tried various things of course some stuff kind of worked none of it was a super duper way to go, then I came across some movie switched my perspective on how to do things (I don't want to break forum rules because of my recommendations so I'll refrain from details) that lead me to monitoring my calories and thus to the live strong site. I got a smart phone (Droid x) and livestrong didn't have the mobile app I needed for the on the go moments, so I was lead here via the myftinesspal app, and checked out the site needless to say this site has been instrumental in aiding my weight loss.

Like all of you I'm sure we've all come here through various trials and errors, and I look forward to discussing/aiding you all on your journeys, as much as I do receiving the support/discussion/aid that you'll all give me. Thanks for taking the time to read my samey post!

~Gro

Replies

• ordinarywmn
    ordinarywmn Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome and good for you for taking charge of your life!!