p90x question

Options
Can someone please help me, I am not sure what to list p90x as under the exercise.....
Thankyou!

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Hit the search and post your question there. IT's been answered about a million time.
    Not trying to be mean but, um yeah.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    P90X is different for EVERYONE...!

You need to buy a HRM (Heart Rate Monitor) in order to see how much calories you burned etc...

best wishes...!
  • mindyscakes
    mindyscakes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If you have a heartrate monitor and can track your calorie burn, you can always just enter it as your own exercise and start your own database. Otherwise, go by what the workout was--if you do plyo, count it as high impact aerobics. Resistance days, add something as strength training. There is even a "yoga" category under the cardio exercises. Each time you enter an exercise and give it a number of minutes, it will estimate your calories burned. I tend to be kind of careful with this, though, as my heartrate monitor will often disagree with the estimate by a hundred calories or more. While a heartrate monitor is not necessary for P90X and similar programs...it sure is helpful to get a real indicator of what you're burning so that you know what to eat. Good luck!
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    You need a heart rate monitor. It's the only accurate way to measure exercise. Especially P90X. Good luck:smile:
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hit the search and post your question there. IT's been answered about a million time.
    Not trying to be mean but, um yeah.

*um, yeah* Not thats not mean or anything. anyways
    THANK YOU :)
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank You all :) I will def be looking into a HRM, this is all new to me, thanks!!!