Craig's List Anyone?

Options
(I hope this is allowed...if not please set me straight :smile: ) The subject has come up a few times of doing clothing swaps and workout video swaps. Tonight it occured to me that I have some listings on Craig's List of items that I am selling, and maybe what I am trying to sell is exactly what someone on here is looking for...so, just as an experiment, I thought I'd post that I am selling an item (more details below), and if anyone is interested, please email me...

Anyone else can post items on this thread that they would like to get rid of, and to keep this thread free of links to external sites or from becoming an advertisement, anyone interested in the item for sale can contact the seller privately to discuss further details...

I am trying to sell a Dooney and Bourke purple "safari bag" that has only been used once or twice. It is like new but I am selling it because I really prefer handbags that go over my shoulder and this one is a handheld bag (but may go over the shoulder for someone with slimmer arms than I have)...

So, email me if you are interested in my handbag, and if you have something that you'd like to get rid of, post a few details here...

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    (I hope this is allowed...if not please set me straight :smile: ) The subject has come up a few times of doing clothing swaps and workout video swaps. Tonight it occured to me that I have some listings on Craig's List of items that I am selling, and maybe what I am trying to sell is exactly what someone on here is looking for...so, just as an experiment, I thought I'd post that I am selling an item (more details below), and if anyone is interested, please email me...

Anyone else can post items on this thread that they would like to get rid of, and to keep this thread free of links to external sites or from becoming an advertisement, anyone interested in the item for sale can contact the seller privately to discuss further details...

I am trying to sell a Dooney and Bourke purple "safari bag" that has only been used once or twice. It is like new but I am selling it because I really prefer handbags that go over my shoulder and this one is a handheld bag (but may go over the shoulder for someone with slimmer arms than I have)...

So, email me if you are interested in my handbag, and if you have something that you'd like to get rid of, post a few details here...
  • tamifanny
    Options
    I live for Craigslist:laugh: :laugh: I've seen every color Safari BUT Purple. email me a photo...if you have one. I've been waiting for a Black & White Zebra...maybe for my birthday coming up 3 weeks?