Experiments Update

Options
So, completed one week of using
1. Aloe-vera and olive oil mix for stretch marks
2. Polyphasic sleep

Happy to say that, both work. :glasses:
Stretch marks seem to be lightened. And my skin feels so soft. Its also helping me to get rid of cellulite. Dunno how... .but it is. Maybe, its the massage working to get the fat cells to mobilize.Can't say. My hips dropped an inch in a week though.
Polyphasic sleep is working. I get extra 4 hrs in a day. The flaw is, you cannot stay in bed after the naps, or you'll get kinda headache and will loose the hours. Was difficult at first, but got used to it.
The rule is, don't break the rules. I chose the most flexible one. I can do a +-1 in my sleep time(for the desperate moments).
I got so much done. And am striking off things off my pending list at much faster pace. You can say couldn't complete anything earlier.
I do my yoga in morning, with no haste. Full 2 hours of peace. Hatha yoga and meditation. Also , can work on improving my eyesight(if it really works). Though, its .75R and .25L cylindrical, I don't want to depend on glasses at all.

Till now good going! Will update in a month. Need to see long term benefits of all the habits.

Replies

• neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So, completed one week of using
    1. Aloe-vera and olive oil mix for stretch marks
    2. Polyphasic sleep

Happy to say that, both work. :glasses:
    Stretch marks seem to be lightened. And my skin feels so soft. Its also helping me to get rid of cellulite. Dunno how... .but it is. Maybe, its the massage working to get the fat cells to mobilize.Can't say. My hips dropped an inch in a week though.
    Polyphasic sleep is working. I get extra 4 hrs in a day. The flaw is, you cannot stay in bed after the naps, or you'll get kinda headache and will loose the hours. Was difficult at first, but got used to it.
    The rule is, don't break the rules. I chose the most flexible one. I can do a +-1 in my sleep time(for the desperate moments).
    I got so much done. And am striking off things off my pending list at much faster pace. You can say couldn't complete anything earlier.
    I do my yoga in morning, with no haste. Full 2 hours of peace. Hatha yoga and meditation. Also , can work on improving my eyesight(if it really works). Though, its .75R and .25L cylindrical, I don't want to depend on glasses at all.

Till now good going! Will update in a month. Need to see long term benefits of all the habits.
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome Neha! Let us know how it continues to go!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Wow, Good for you! :flowerforyou:

I wouldn't even want to try your sleep method.....I'm a bear if I don't get at leat 7 hours, and I'm still not a morning person if I do! :laugh: Oh, well - everyone knows to stear clear before coffee.

I'm very curious about the stretch mark concoction.....Equal parts? :huh: I've read that massage does play a role in reducing and diminishing the appearance, and of course cardio helps too. Is it safe to assume you're exercising, being on MFP and all? Please share! :bigsmile:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'm very curious about the stretch mark concoction.....Equal parts? :huh: I've read that massage does play a role in reducing and diminishing the appearance, and of course cardio helps too. Is it safe to assume you're exercising, being on MFP and all? Please share! :bigsmile:

I'm curious too...my stretch marks aren't that dark, but anything I can do to reduce them would be great!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

I'm curious too...my stretch marks aren't that dark, but anything I can do to reduce them would be great!

ditto
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    For Stretch marks:-

*Mix these together:
    - 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    - 1/2 Cup Aloe Vera Gel
    - 10 Vitamin E Capsules, Drained
    - 5 Vitamin A Capsules, Drained
    Place in refrigerator and use twice or more a day. Rub into skin until fully absorbed.
    I use it, right after my warm shower.
    Everyone's skin is different. But am sure, this would work.
    Massage did help me loose an inch on my hips within a week.

Of course, exercise is very vital for reducing stretch marks, cellulite and the obvious.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    For Stretch marks:-

*Mix these together:
    - 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    - 1/2 Cup Aloe Vera Gel
    - 10 Vitamin E Capsules, Drained
    - 5 Vitamin A Capsules, Drained
    Place in refrigerator and use twice or more a day. Rub into skin until fully absorbed.
    I use it, right after my warm shower.
    Everyone's skin is different. But am sure, this would work.
    Massage did help me loose an inch on my hips within a week.

Of course, exercise is very vital for reducing stretch marks, cellulite and the obvious.

WoooooHooooo!!!:bigsmile:

Thank you, thank you! :flowerforyou: