Getting Ready for Bikini Season - WI

Options
Hi Everyone,

It was such cold winter in Wisconsin, I gained 12 lbs due to being a couch potato who drinks too my soda.

Its almost bikini time and working hard to look my best. I'm 29 and want to stay looking like I'm in my 20's :happy: I recently started a website (Moderator removed link) where I sell body jewelry including navel rings. Right now I'm 120lbs and looking to get back in shape to start wearing my bikini and navel rings.

I'm trying to work on my abs and love handle area... Does anyone have any ad workout tips??

I'm also starting to train for a triatholon - if anyone knows of any websites that help you plan out triatholon workouts, let me know!!

So far MyFitnessPal has really helped. I can see clear as day, what I do right and what I have been doing WRONG. :blushing:

Replies

• Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post!~ I'll definately check out your website. I have a navel ring, but let me tell you, after putting 25lbs on... not as cute as it use to be! LOL I live in Florida, so i know what you mean about wanting to look good in a bikini!~ My bf wanted to go to a water park already and i flat out said NO! There is no way i'm going to walk around in my bathing suit in front of thousands of people at this point. I've lost 6lbs so far... so i will get there hopefully sooner than later. My goal is 120-125. Good luck to you!:flowerforyou: