Tae Bo

Options
Katrob9
Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
Hi peeps,

So people seem to be raving about tae bo and what a good burn it is. I'm thinking of getting a dvd to try at home. So, what I want to know is a) what do people think of tae bo? b) is it difficult if you're not the most co-ordinated person in the world? c) which dvd should i get as a beginner?

Thanks for any advice! xx

Replies

• Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am interested in the answer to this one, :)
  • toxoplasmagondi
    toxoplasmagondi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Tae Bo Amped for a few weeks now and definitely notice a difference in my biceps and abs. It's on sale at Amazon for $12 dollars and is well worth it! It's a bit hard to follow some of the moves in the beginning (for me anyway I'm not that coordinated) but you do pick up on it after going through it a few times. It's worth checking out :)
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Used to do years ago, and I just loved it!! Takes a bit to get used to but you will. In fact, you make me want to pull my tapes out. Wait, they are VHS and I don't have a player anymore. :ohwell:

But you will injoy it. I loved the punching!! (frustration you know!)
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I used to do Tae Bo ALL the time (back in VHS days). I do have the newer dvds of it & incorporate them once in a while. I love it & I'm certainly not the most coordinated person ;)