Biggest Weight Loser Smurfettes (blue team) 9/8

Options
Good Morning Smurfettes.
I did not want to do my workout this morning but I made myself and now I am glad that I did. That is one of the reasons why I dont like to take a day off because if I do it is so hard to get motivated to do it the next day. Went a little farther today on level 2. So I did level 1 and some of level 2. I went 36 minutes and burned 445 calories. My knee was hurting last night but it felt better this morning. I was worried about that last night. We have a gate in front of our kitchen to keep our little one out and I tripped over it yesterday and twisted my knee.

Back to counting calories this morning. I will not let a repeat of yesterday happen again at least not this month, at least I hope. Friday is my sons Bday. He will be 8. ALthough I am sure I can resist some cake. He likes those muffins I made with pumpkin. Go figure.

Well my hubby and oldest son got back from Richmond last night. I am so glad they are home. I missed them alot. They were gone since Wed night. Although I really havent gotten to see them all that much yet. I was asleep when they got home and then hubby had to go to work and son had to go to school. But at least later on I will.

Well have a good day Smurfettes.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Smurfettes.
    I did not want to do my workout this morning but I made myself and now I am glad that I did. That is one of the reasons why I dont like to take a day off because if I do it is so hard to get motivated to do it the next day. Went a little farther today on level 2. So I did level 1 and some of level 2. I went 36 minutes and burned 445 calories. My knee was hurting last night but it felt better this morning. I was worried about that last night. We have a gate in front of our kitchen to keep our little one out and I tripped over it yesterday and twisted my knee.

Back to counting calories this morning. I will not let a repeat of yesterday happen again at least not this month, at least I hope. Friday is my sons Bday. He will be 8. ALthough I am sure I can resist some cake. He likes those muffins I made with pumpkin. Go figure.

Well my hubby and oldest son got back from Richmond last night. I am so glad they are home. I missed them alot. They were gone since Wed night. Although I really havent gotten to see them all that much yet. I was asleep when they got home and then hubby had to go to work and son had to go to school. But at least later on I will.

Well have a good day Smurfettes.

Connie
  • abetterme
    Options
    Connie good morning,

I am so sorry I started a post and didn't see this one, I also goofed on the date:blushing: Hope you have a great day. Great job on doing your workout even when you didn't want to, don't you feel so much better now that you have.

Hugs
    Lisa:flowerforyou:
  • Vanessa82
    Options
    It's going to be a GREAT week!!!
    I went out to the movies and I bumped into a couple of coworkers that I wasn't talking to due to my boss being well "witchy". They apologized for everything and they hugged me and I got my friends back!! NOW I'M INVISIBLE!!!
    This was weighing me down literally and now I have everything to work for!!
    My weekend ROCKED!!!
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Good morning to everyone! My goals for the week....

I am going to post everyday(this is something I have not had time to do but will make time to check in with everyone!!!)

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred challenge- I am going to do this everyday for 30 days. I am a week late to join the challenge on MFP but I will just hold my own.

Getting to the gym 5 times this week!

Staying strict on my 27 weight watcher points limits(Last week I used most of my 35 pt weekly limit. Not going to do that this week to see if it makes a big difference)

Good luck this week for everyone!!!!
  • punka274
    Options
    Morning Smurfettes!

My workout is done...did a run interval then an upperbody workout,then i finished with abb work..total of 67minutes. Im so glad im done! :bigsmile:

Hey to everybody, good to see eveybody kicking but this morning:happy:

Go smurfettes! :flowerforyou:

LOL,i felt kinda ...left out....so i uploaded a smurfette avatar,you guys like:wink:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! I got my sorry sleepy butt out of bed and biked to work even though I wanted to drive sooo badly. Once I'm home from work again that's 45 minutes of biking done and I have the rest of the day to do whatever. Once I'm home I can't seem to move - not sure what I'll do when the weather gets too cold. Oh well. My backpack was huge - I brought my new box of cheerios... mmmm

Oh, and I think you mean INVINCIBLE... :laugh: :heart: :laugh: :heart:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hi all !

love your avatar punka :happy:
    yay for the reunion vanessa !! i know how it feels to have that weight off your shoulder :flowerforyou:

This is an anwsome start of the week, i feel crazy energized and ready to rumble !!
    yesterday i got on my stationary bike, i didnt use it for sometimes because i started this new gym, well yesterday i did 18 min more then my normal routine at 2 levels higher and i could have gone on for much longuer, i wasnt even really tired when i stop !!!! and i loved it !!!!!!

ME ,,, loving exercise !!!!!!!!! i cant get around that yet,,, :noway:

so, today im trying a new class at the gym, its called jazz fitness, im expecting a dancing aerobic type of class, hope it will be fun ! hope i will meet new people as well. i dont have that many friends here yet and im starting to miss it..

hooo and i can't wait to weight myself tomorow, and see everybodys results, GO BLUES !!!!!!!!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

may!!!
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Just wanted to say good morning. I have a conference call for work so I'm actually on here a bit earlier than usual!! My goals for this week:

-Do the 30 Day Shred Video Level 1 every day.:sad:
    -Get to the gym 6 days this week.:cry:
    -No added salt into my diet.:frown:
    -Leave at least 200 exercise calories on the table every day.:grumble:

Wish me luck!!

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • pdxmomof2
    Options
    Shauna, I will be crying with you on that 30 day shred level 1! I am attempting it for the first time and plan also to tackle it everyday. I walk my son to school in about 5 minutes and once I am home I am going to do it! I dont even know what to expect! :frown: :sad:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon all, I am getting so nervous. I have a roundtable meeting tonight. It is my first actual thing as cubmaster for my sons cub scout pack. I can handle doing something in front of the kids but this one is the adults. I have to lead this meeting in front of people from the district. I am soooooooo not a public speaker. I am eating a baked potato right now with no salt. YEA ME. I can do it with no salt.

I tried to find spaghetti squash in the produce deptartment today but didnt see any. Maybe the other grocery store will have some if not I may have to find a farmers market. I have never liked squash before but I love spaghetti and some of the other people who eat says it tastes like spaghetti. So I figure what the heck might as well try it.

Good luck on everyones weigh in tomorrow.

Connie
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: GOOD LUCK CONNIE !!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    Options
    Yeah,Good Luck Connie....let us know how it goes!!!
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Good Luck Connie!!

pdxmomof2...hope you had a good first day shredding!!

I just finished my 30 Day Shred DVD. I was using 3lb ankle weights for it which made it rather difficult to hold onto. I also find 3lbs is hard on some exercises and too easy on others. So today I broke down and bought some 3 and 5 lb weights. I figure I can suffer through the hard ones with the 3lb ones and use the 5lb for the easier ones. Seemed to work well for today and I burned 200 calories in 25 minutes. Not bad. I'm heading to the gym in a few hours to do an hour of cardio which usually adds up to 450 to 480 calories for me. So with an extra 700 cals or so it should be easy for me to leave 200 of them on the table today!

Funny how I hate exercise so much but this last couple of weeks I'm actually looking forward to it! I'm thinking I might actually be in the right mind frame to lose all my weight this time!! Yay me!!...lol.

Hope you've all had a good day!

• pdxmomof2
    Options
    I did it.... 30 day Shred DVD that is! It kicked my butt. It certainly showed me just how out of shape I really am! I didnt use weights today so adding weights may be hard for me. I have 5 lb weights. May need some 3 lbs weights for a bit.

Shauna...I know the feeling you are talking about. I hate exercise too but once I get into it then I get excited and start enjoying it. It happens to me all the time. It is a great feeling! And, I know that I have to get to that place for everything to come together!
    :happy:
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Woo Hoo! So far today I burned 200 cals Shredding, 500 doing cardio at the gym, and a friend talked me into going fo a walk tonight up this hill that takes about 1 hour and is about 6 Km. So I'm already under my cals by 490 not including what I burn on the walk...which is usually around 350...or so. There is no way I can eat all of these today but think that being under my cals by a mile one day isn't going to be a big deal!

Anyways, Have a good evening everyone!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Where do you all get the cute Smurfette pix?
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I just searched for an image of smurfette... either that or you can draw one and upload it :smooched:
  • cwilson715
    Options
    Hi I am new to the Blue Team and I am super excited.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Hi I am new to the Blue Team and I am super excited.

WELCOME!:flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    ...My knee was hurting last night but it felt better this morning. I was worried about that last night. We have a gate in front of our kitchen to keep our little one out and I tripped over it yesterday and twisted my knee.

Ouch! Be sure to ice it and try to stay off it as much as possible. I tripped over my puppy coming going down the stairs and sprained my ankle. I didn't ice it as properly as I should have, plus I was on my feet all day at work, so I couldn't stay off of it. That was months ago and it still hasn't fully healed yet.

Take care of yourself, sweets!