OT----Aunt Flo is a beeoottch

Options
Gained exactly 3 lbs OVERNIGHT!!!

Was feeling great...down to a good number, feeling good in my clothes......

BAM! Bloated like toad!! She's not even here but making her impending arrival well known.....kinda like Huricane Ike!

UGGGGHHHH!!!

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Gained exactly 3 lbs OVERNIGHT!!!

Was feeling great...down to a good number, feeling good in my clothes......

BAM! Bloated like toad!! She's not even here but making her impending arrival well known.....kinda like Huricane Ike!

UGGGGHHHH!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    gawd i hate Aunt Flo!!!:grumble:

She is not a nice lady... makes me eat, makes me bloated, makes me double over in pain, and of course she HAS to visit once a minth... like she jsut cant get enough of me.... beotch...

jackie
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I don't see Auntie anymore, but I think her ghost is around in full force.
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I was lucky this time. She didn't leave any extra baggage behind. Had lots of water near to her arrival. reduced salt intake. took long walks(am no runner). Also, didn't want to get a pain.
    It was good this time... shorter, painless and no extra weight.
    I was pretty active and biked to my office, like usual days.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yep, my Aunt came a visitin last night! :grumble: :grumble:

I am bloated, tired, hungrier than normal, and have been a moody biotch from hell all weekend! YEPP! JUST lovely!! (now, I know why my blood sugar has been off all weekend. I am hypoglycemic)

The good thing is...I used to be irregular but since I've had a baby and especially since I've lost weight....they are almost like clockwork!! :wink: :laugh:

Also, I only weigh once a week...on Thursday....so, I have a few days to get rid of that baggage. HOPEFULLY!!!!!!!!!!
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I can't decide what I want more - to eat everything in sight or just sleep all day! :mad: :explode: :angry: I think it'd be safer come weigh-in if I just slept. I don't think work will be very understanding with the reasoning behind me calling in... "Hi, I'm really tired and *****y, I can't come in today..." :laugh:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Yeah, Mother Nature has decided to make me miserable until my Aunt Flo visits...I guess it's payback for not really having any problems last time.