Worst time to weigh yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• irenerose25
    irenerose25 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I weigh most mornings and record monday morning's weight. I find that monday weigh-ins help keep me in check over the weekend!
  • GoinGoinGone
    Options
    For me it's mid-day. I can sometimes be 3 pounds up during the middle of the day. funny thing is, if I weigh right before bed, I'm usually only a pound up, IF that.
  • maria1993
    maria1993 Posts: 112
    Options
    Thanks for the input everybody.. Last week I was down 6 pounds from the previous week, 4 days later (today) I was another pound down.. But it's TOM (as someone abbreviated it) so I'm probably down more than that.. But yes, I'm seeing that morning is the best time to weigh myself.
  • combtace
    Options
    At night is worst. Best is morning after you clean all your pipes and are on an empty stomach.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    10pm the night before I come on.
  • JayBear13
    JayBear13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    it just depend but since your a girl don't measure yourself when your on your period cause you might be bloating i don't know if bloating makes you whieght more.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    The worst time to weigh yourself is at nighttime and when it's close to your TOM.

The best time to weigh yourself is in the morning after you use the restroom.