Newbie :)

Options
Hello! I found this site when I started using the app on my phone and I am loving it so far. I am amazed at how much activity there is on this forum!

I am 34 years old, 5'4" and 133 pounds. My overall goal is to get healthy and I would like to lose some body fat/gain muscle mass/tone in the process. My husband and I are also trying to get pregnant and I think this will help with that as well as having a good healthy pregnancy.

I committed to this about 2 weeks ago and have done pretty well so far. I am exercising 5-6 times per week and strength training with a personal trainer 2 times per week. My diet has been OK but, I have quickly realized that if I don't plan ahead, I won't eat as well as I should.

I have some questions that I will post in the appropriate sections and look forward to getting everyone's thoughts.

Krisite

Replies

• dahnya
    dahnya Posts: 2
    Options
    Planning ahead!!! That is what gets me. Yesterday I spent an hour or two preparing food and snacks to bring with me to work. If I don't start it Sunday- I make pitiful excused until the following week.
  • booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    welcome... I have been using the MFP app for awhile but just decided to get off my shy backside and participate in the forums to help me stay motivated... these guys are great... so add me if you wish
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!
  • kjnewk
    kjnewk Posts: 5
    Options
    Planning ahead!!! That is what gets me. Yesterday I spent an hour or two preparing food and snacks to bring with me to work. If I don't start it Sunday- I make pitiful excused until the following week.

I completely agree and unfortunately I did not do this yesterday so, I am going to be playing catch up tonight!