Day 60------30 pounds down!!!

Options
WOOOOO HOOOO!!!! 30 pounds lost in 60 days!! THANK YOU MFP for your app which has brought me this far!! Wish I had taken before pics :(

Replies

• hockeyman28
    hockeyman28 Posts: 136
    Options
    Hope to be right there with you in a month and a half...how great!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! That's amazing!!

P.S. Just take pics now and go from there... I have the same problem... wished I would've taken before pics too so I could see a difference. But the shock of the before pics would have scared me away! :noway: LOL!
  • dwilliam116
    dwilliam116 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is almost 4 pounds a week. Can you let us know how you did that?
  • wickedcompulsions
    Options
    Using the app and accounting for everything I eat. Plus I'm out walking/running at least 4 times a week. The first day I started using the app I put in my lunch and I was ingesting 1000+ ON LUNCH alone...which means I was eating round 3000-4000 EVERY DAY! It was an eye opener to say the least. I started just walking but now I've moved up to running intervals---which if you google beginner running you can find easy programs to get running in 9ish weeks. I also bought Zumba for the Wii and I do that 1 or 2 times a week---that program burns calories!!!! Not eating after 8 pm is a big one too!
  • beccaboo1021
    Options
    Nice job!!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!