Me vs Office Junk Food Challenge - Day 1

Options
Welcome to the Challenge!

It's stressful enough at the office, but throw bagels, cookies, candies, and cakes in the mix, and it can be a recipe for disaster. We will post our challenges for the day and how we do to overcome them.

I walked into the office today, and there was a huge basket of Wild Cherry M&Ms sitting on the food table. I was a bit intrigued, so I allowed myself to have one and only one. They aren't that good.

I had a nice weekend. I went out in NYC with friends and watched some football (yea Penn State!).

My funniest office food story is when the man whose office is across from mine brought me a sausage McMuffin. He grows day lillies and brings them in for the women in the office when they bloom. He felt bad that he never brought me anything.

Replies

• ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Welcome to the Challenge!

It's stressful enough at the office, but throw bagels, cookies, candies, and cakes in the mix, and it can be a recipe for disaster. We will post our challenges for the day and how we do to overcome them.

I walked into the office today, and there was a huge basket of Wild Cherry M&Ms sitting on the food table. I was a bit intrigued, so I allowed myself to have one and only one. They aren't that good.

I had a nice weekend. I went out in NYC with friends and watched some football (yea Penn State!).

My funniest office food story is when the man whose office is across from mine brought me a sausage McMuffin. He grows day lillies and brings them in for the women in the office when they bloom. He felt bad that he never brought me anything.