Disgusting!!!

Options
Mios3
Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
So the other day I am showering at the gym after my work out. There are 4 stalls and all but 1 is being used, so I jump in that one and start showering. Now I've heard of men doing this (not that makes it any better still disgusting) but to hear a woman BLOW HER NOSE IN THE SHOWER especially when I am in the stall next to her GROSS!!! It's one thing to do that in the privacy of your own shower, but how inconsiderate to do that in a public shower where the drains are shared! :mad:

Replies

• sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    UGH!! I would have said something!! Kudos to you for keeping to yourself. That is absolutely ignorant, I doubt she would like to shower in someone else's germs!!
  • laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    hahahahahahahaha.....this is the funniest thing I've read all day!
  • SouthernAngel
    Options
    That is EXACTLY why I wear flip flops every time I shower at the gym. Thanks god for Old Navy $1 flipflop sales!! They have saved my feet from whatever lurks on the floor of the women's locker room....
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    She probably pees in the shower too lol
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    You should of peed and kicked water towards her
  • Nodaa
    Nodaa Posts: 40
    Options
    I chose to go to a gym next to my house, and taking shower while coming back home....I do not like using shared showers of that! I know how u feel!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

It's what I do when I'm not happy with the person showering next to me
  • Mios3
    Options
    She probably pees in the shower too lol

I know right that's the next thought that popped in my head! Ewww LOL
  • Mios3
    Options

It's what I do when I'm not happy with the person showering next to me

LMAO!!
    If she blew her nose in the shower I doubt she would even care
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    You might want to avoid using my shower. All kinds of bodily fluids have gone down that drain.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    omg too funny in a eww totally gross me out kinda way.. yeah I dont shower at my gym I just drive home and shower in my own house. must cleaner, safer, private, knows whos cooties been there before me lol.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    You might want to avoid using my shower. All kinds of bodily fluids have gone down that drain.

hahahaha! love it!
  • Mios3
    Options

If it's YOUR shower feel free to put as much bodily fluid as you can produce down the drain :wink:
    but if it's a public shower please be considerate.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    EEEEEE!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!! Boogerfoot!!! smiley-scared002.gif