Pain Question???

Options
Hey, I started doing Tae Bo Bootcamp Elite last week and not feeling to shabby during my workout, but then the next day when I walk the area by my achilles tendon hurts when I walk. I stretch before and after my workouts and was just wondering if anyone has any solutions or advice for relieving the pain. Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey, I started doing Tae Bo Bootcamp Elite last week and not feeling to shabby during my workout, but then the next day when I walk the area by my achilles tendon hurts when I walk. I stretch before and after my workouts and was just wondering if anyone has any solutions or advice for relieving the pain. Thanks in advance!!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Is it a normal "i've been well worked" sort of pain? Or a, "There is something wrong here, please help!" sort of pain?

I've never tried Tae Bo, does it include a warm up and cooldown?
  • Bug263
    Options
    yeah, there is a warm up and cool down, the cool down isn't very long so I just add my own stuff in to make sure I stretch everything. I kind of have to walk mostly on my tiptoes because when I put my heel all the way to the floor it's painful. It's not like a stretching pain it hurts a little more than that. Is there another way to stretch that area that I don't know about?
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Have you tried different shoes?
  • Bug263
    Options
    No, I had just bought these ones when I started exercising so it didn't cross my mind. It's worth a try though. Thanks.