Ok...so how bad did I do?

BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
This weekend was tough.....nice weather and all the outdoor cooking stocked coolers with beer and freeflowing sangria on Saturday.! Anyways...... lets just forget Saturday! hahahahahaha

Sunday how bad did I do? this is what I had......

A ham sandwich lite mayo.......

3 grilled chicken breasts with a FRESH homeade salsa! and about 4 corn tortillas ( Yeah Im brown like that hahahaha)

4 margaritas.........(NO cheap margarita mix) All natural I threw oranges and lime and strawberries in the blender!

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    How much sugar was added tot he margarita, is the question... If that was it it doesnt sound all that bad. What is your caloric limit fro the day? And did you exercise at all?
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    I didn't do bad food wise-but drank both friday and saturday night and gained two pounds. :(
  • I'll have one of those margariitasss! :wink:
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Back track in your Journal. I always go back to the days I missed (usually weekend) so I have an idea of where I stand. For example, this morning I had to go back and journal Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. While it is probably not 100% accurate as I am have forgotten something here or there, at least I have a general idea of how bad it was.
  • BEERRUNNER
    How much sugar was added tot he margarita, is the question... If that was it it doesnt sound all that bad. What is your caloric limit fro the day? And did you exercise at all?

Oh I did for get the big brown mans activities...I washed my car and did about 100 push up while washing the car.......sets of 25! I also did some mechanic work on a car.
    Not a workout but I was active throughout the day........
  • hockeyman28
    hockeyman28 Posts: 136
    Doesn't sound so bad, in fact sounds delicious. Get any exercise in? At any rate, I'm 225 and this would probably have me close, but OK.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    I went to an all you can eat sushi place for lunch yesterday! :S I racked up over 1000 calories (I tried to avoid the tempura) but i was full the rest of the day, I ate lunch at 2pm. Later i went to the movies later were i only ate popcorn (without butter added) and had a diet coke. I did a lot some walking from shopping and did do some workout on the bowflex so i was still under on my calories for the day.
  • BEERRUNNER
    I went to an all you can eat sushi place for lunch yesterday! :S I racked up over 1000 calories (I tried to avoid the tempura) but i was full the rest of the day, I ate lunch at 2pm. Later i went to the movies later were i only ate popcorn (without butter added) and had a diet coke. I did a lot some walking from shopping and did do some workout on the bowflex so i was still under on my calories for the day.

Good job!