Gained, but ok with that!!

Options
I just had to check in. I have been so busy making hair bows and getting ready for the Holidays. I also have been sick. Just feeling a bit better today. I have been naughty. Being sick, my family has brought over soups and other foods. I tried them all. I know that I have gained some (enough to notice my pants are tighter), but I am not going to beat myself up for it. I will just start fresh tomorrow. I am feeling well enough to go to the gym. I haven't been in over 1.5 weeks. We are staying home for Christmas because my husband has to work grave yard on the Eve. That will be easier to eat a healthier meal at home.
I really need to keep checking in. It really makes a huge difference in see what I am doing. Oh, cough syrups are full of sugar. I had a prescription for one. Can't get a count on it, but my doc told me it had a lot of sugar. I found some sugar free hall's cough drops. At least Hall's is looking out for us.
I hope you all have a GREAT Holiday!! Glad to be back.
Loretta, I am glad to hear that you did not have a stroke. Take care!!
Renee

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I just had to check in. I have been so busy making hair bows and getting ready for the Holidays. I also have been sick. Just feeling a bit better today. I have been naughty. Being sick, my family has brought over soups and other foods. I tried them all. I know that I have gained some (enough to notice my pants are tighter), but I am not going to beat myself up for it. I will just start fresh tomorrow. I am feeling well enough to go to the gym. I haven't been in over 1.5 weeks. We are staying home for Christmas because my husband has to work grave yard on the Eve. That will be easier to eat a healthier meal at home.
    I really need to keep checking in. It really makes a huge difference in see what I am doing. Oh, cough syrups are full of sugar. I had a prescription for one. Can't get a count on it, but my doc told me it had a lot of sugar. I found some sugar free hall's cough drops. At least Hall's is looking out for us.
    I hope you all have a GREAT Holiday!! Glad to be back.
    Loretta, I am glad to hear that you did not have a stroke. Take care!!
    Renee
  • littlespoon
    Options
    Sorry to hear you weren't well. I have been sick also and I have found it frustrating not being well enough to go to the gym. If you work out for the next few days, you may find that that little bit you put on comes off really quick (like it hasnt actually settled on your body yet). I find the same in the reverse also, I have a day where I weigh less, but I have to do some extra exercise to make it permanent (or just cut my calories by a couple of hundred for two days, sort of shocks the body into dropping the weight. Only for a couple of days though to stop my metabolism from slowing down.

Glad you feel better, have a great Christmas :drinker:
  • armybratt38
    Options
    It is good to hear your not going to beat yourself up on the "naughtiness" . Just do an extra few minutes of cardio the next time you go to the gym. With the holidays here. remember portions is key.

Anyhoo. Have good Holidays:smile: