Formal dress NSV

Options
Kris0109
Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
In theory, the whole reason I started this journey was because I ordered a bridesmaid dress a couple "real" sizes too small (ordered my Old Navy vanity size instead of, you know, trying it on. Because trying to find sample dresses in plus sizes is nigh impossible. And it would have been far too intelligent for me to look up a sizing chart before ordering said dress, which takes four months to even ship). So for fun, since I never really paid attention to my weight until it was far too late, I've been using stuff in my closet to gauge my losses, ie. bridesmaid dresses, old high school formals, etc.

Yesterday, just for fun, I threw on a bridesmaid dress from 2 years ago and it was too big ... so then I tried on a bridesmaid dress from 6 years ago that was laughable a couple months ago ... and it zipped no problem, probably looking better now than when I was 21. Throwing caution to the wind, I decided to try my senior prom dress and it almost zipped. I almost fell over. When it does zip, I'll be on the floor, probably crying. :)

Replies

• cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Those are great milestones, and I'll bet you WILL be crying when that happens. You're doing great!!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Good job!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's awesome. I still have my HS prom dress and hope to fit it in one day again too :)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, cant wait till i can have that feeling:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!