Biggest Weight Loser Smurfettes (Blue Team) 9/9

Options
Good Morning all, Connie hope I don't offend you by starting this, I just didn't see it started yet this morning and wanted to give a shout out to all and say GOOD MORNING !! I actually woke up with some energy this morning so hopefully that is a good sign. It is raining here today but that is ok we need it. Have to go do a big grocery run today so everyone have a great day.:flowerforyou:

Hugs to all
Lisa:flowerforyou:

My bad you already have a post started I am so SORRY and I have the date wrong today also. Ooooops!!!

Replies

• abetterme
    Options
    Good Morning all, Connie hope I don't offend you by starting this, I just didn't see it started yet this morning and wanted to give a shout out to all and say GOOD MORNING !! I actually woke up with some energy this morning so hopefully that is a good sign. It is raining here today but that is ok we need it. Have to go do a big grocery run today so everyone have a great day.:flowerforyou:

Hugs to all
    Lisa:flowerforyou:

My bad you already have a post started I am so SORRY and I have the date wrong today also. Ooooops!!!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I dont mind at all. Who ever wants to start it first is fine with me. I think I am just usually the first one on here. LOL.

Connie