70 pounds! Nearly half way!

Options
juliecat1
juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
I am down 70 pounds as of today!! :bigsmile: I wasnt going to post pics until I hit my OFFICIAL midway point but I came across a picture on Facebook today that prompted me to go ahead and do it now! And..... tomorrows my birthday and Im feeling and looking better on this birthday than I have for probably the last five! So why the heck not! Im celebrating! okay so here we go....

This is the picture I came across today... OMG! This is from a party Christmas 2010. I weighed about 325 pounds. I remember waking up Christmas morning and being tagged in this picture on facebook and wanting to die of embarrassment.
2009before.jpg

This is a picture from my brothers wedding in late Oct 2010. Im also around 325 here. I saw this picture for the first time at Christmas dinner and decided enough was enough! I didnt even recognize myself in the pictures. I was so much bigger than I realized.
wedding.jpg

This is me today. As of about 15minute ago! @253!
today.jpg

And heres a new family picture from mothers day. MUCH better. Even the kids look healthier.
now.jpg

Replies

• bluemoonrise
    bluemoonrise Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    you are gorgeous and you look younger!
  • redxmasqueen
    Options
    Well done!!!! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing as it's stories like this that help to keep me going.
  • 01elizabeth59
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congratulations and Happy Birthday! What a gift you've given yourself!!!
  • kaveril422
    kaveril422 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Looking great! I just reached my 50 lb goal. Not nearly where I need to be, but I have come so far!
  • fraya1
    fraya1 Posts: 34
    Options
    Good job You look great!
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! you look AMAZING!!!!
  • JMM_623_
    JMM_623_ Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I know it's no consolation, but you carry your weight VERY well. I never would have guessed either of those numbers. Keep doing what you're doing..it's working!
  • ☆ShawnsMom08☆
    ☆ShawnsMom08☆ Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look freaking awesome! Keep up the good great work!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    Look at you! You look beautiful, well you were beautiful before as well, but now you look more confident, much slimmer, AND beautiful :):flowerforyou:
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, great work!!!
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on the loss!! :)
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the 70-lb milestone and happy birthday! Your face is glowing with health as compared to the previous pictures. This has been wonderful for you, I can see! :smile:
  • ellensheldon
    Options
    way to go! you look amazing...keep up the terrific work :)
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    Wow! This is amazing!! I haven't posted any pictures of me, but you are inspiring me to. I have lost 75lbs since October, and I should take a new picture. What a FANTASTIC job you are doing! Good for you! You can totally see it!!!! keep it up!
  • allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    wow. Good Job! you look like a totally different person!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job, You look great!
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Great job, you are doing an outstanding job!
    Keep up the good work!
  • jgrice
    jgrice Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sexy! Great work! I agree with the other poster's you look younger.
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    You look beautiful!! You have a gorgeous family. You should be incredibly proud of yourself! CHEERS to you!
  • mlemonroe2
    mlemonroe2 Posts: 603
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! And so much younger!!!!! You don't even look old enough to have 3 kids! Congrats and happy birthday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!