Biggest Losers BLACK TEAM 9/8

Options
Good Monday Morning!

Weigh ins start tomorrow :bigsmile:

Think of today as your last chance everything. Your last chance workout. Your last chance meals. Your last chance to try to get down by at least one pound! What are you going to do today to make yourself proud? Yes I borrowed that directly from the theme song, but think about it!

I ran 4 miles this am and I have body pump tonight. Plan on keeping meals similar to those of the past week because I peeked today and I am pretty impressed with my numbers this week :wink:

Come on Black Team, you can all do it!

GO BLACK TEAM:glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning!

Weigh ins start tomorrow :bigsmile:

Think of today as your last chance everything. Your last chance workout. Your last chance meals. Your last chance to try to get down by at least one pound! What are you going to do today to make yourself proud? Yes I borrowed that directly from the theme song, but think about it!

I ran 4 miles this am and I have body pump tonight. Plan on keeping meals similar to those of the past week because I peeked today and I am pretty impressed with my numbers this week :wink:

Come on Black Team, you can all do it!

GO BLACK TEAM:glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Nicole. I started a post earlier but forgot to date it! LOL I always forget that part. Here's my copy & paste because I don't wanna type it all again! hehehe

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I didn't get to log my food for the weekend but I didn't do too bad. I'm sure I could have done a little better, but given the circumstances, I did waaaaaaaay better than I would have a couple months ago. So, to me, that's an accomplishment! wink

I'm off to do my cardio dvd's then some major house cleaning! drinker
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Congrats on the happy peek. I'm hoping for good numbers this week, too...I've gotten in a lot of exercise.:bigsmile:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    mornin black team.....
    i had a great weekend. i only went over on day and it was yesturday. i normally don't exercise on sundays, so went over by 70 calories. i am not worried, because all week i always have extra left i don't eat. saturday i had over 600 left. no biggy.
    my workout this morning just flew by. it was nice for a change. hope that continues for the rest of the week.
    well, off to watch something i tivoed and than to clean house. no big plans for today.

chipper
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Good job ladies!

Losing_it, hope your dad is doing better and glad to know you have overcome some previous emotional eating triggers! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Oh, and I guess if I would have looked harder I would have found your post, duh me! :smile:
  • 2Across
    Options
    Good morning fellow black team members.

Weekend went pretty well for me. I actually didn't eat all of my calories yesterday. Very unusual for me. I know that's not a good thing to do continually, but not worried about it for one day. Did have a bit of an upset stomach yesterday. So far today, my stomach seems to be ok. Eating breakfast now, so I guess I'll know for sure soon enough LOL

My day will consist of errands and chores around the house getting ready for my work week to start tomorrow. Will also be headed to Curves once my other errands are done.

Have a good one everybody. :drinker:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!

I dropped 4 lbs since my last weigh in last week; that makes a total of 10 since I first joined.

Thanks for all of the support. :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Way to go, Mishy!!!!!! You're doing GREAT!

My dad is home now & doing GREAT, Nichole..thanks for asking! :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Do most of you weigh in on Tuesday's or give yourself ONE more day and weigh on Wed?
  • 2Across
    Options
    Do most of you weigh in on Tuesday's or give yourself ONE more day and weigh on Wed?

I weighed in for the first time last week on Wed, since I had just started I wanted that extra day. I think I'll continue on Wednesday unless I know I won't be on my usual work routine that day, then I'll weigh on Tuesday.

Anita
  • Nich0le
    Options
    I weigh in on Wednesday.

Good job mishy!

2 across hope your tummy feels better. I had a stomach flu last weekend that didn't keep me from gaining because I ate anything that sounded half way decent. OH well, this week has been great!
  • AshliColon
    AshliColon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I plan to weigh in Tuesday and post same day...that way if I get side tracked for any reason, I'll still have time to post my numbers and not be late! I can't wait to jump on the scale tomorrow morning. I am feeling good about the numbers I'll see!

Go Black Team!

--ash 6.gif
  • Nich0le
    Options
    Yay, everyone sounds motivated to get on the scale this week :drinker:

This challenge is just what I needed to get my butt back in action, I was at a plateau and then gained back 10 of the 30 I had lost. I guess I like a little friendly competetion :happy:

Good luck everyone! I expect to start seeing awesome results in my mailbox tomorrow :wink:
  • AshliColon
    AshliColon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too Nich0le (and the rest of the challengers)!

Friendly competition is wonderful! Plus, having to report my progress weekly to everyone is sure to put a fire under my buns! lol. my biggest motivator is probably my no-children-allowed vacation to Hawaii in January. Would love to be close to my goal weight by that time! 4.gif

--ash
  • summer2984
    Options
    Soooo...is this where we post our weigh ins? If so, I was back down to 229...so down 3 pounds. :glasses:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

I've been doing this on Monday, but from now on will switch to Tuesday. :)
  • 2Across
    Options
    Soooo...is this where we post our weigh ins? If so, I was back down to 229...so down 3 pounds. :glasses:

If I understand it correctly, this is only my second week, you email your team leader, for us it's Nich0le, with your weight on Tuesday or Wednesday morning. Once the whole team has weighed in and it's all posted we actually start talking about what we did for the week. All the congrats and sympathies!

Anita