Weigh in....when?

Options
2»

Replies

• shelcof
    shelcof Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Every morning (I know..that's bad) after using the bathroom, but before anything else.

In nursing school, they always said that's the best time to weigh dialysis patients for an accurate weight, so it stuck with me
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Monday for me.
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the input.

I don't think I normally am puffy. I like the idea of doing Fridays though. My BF bowls professionally so a lot of weekends are spent in bowling alleys, driving for hours and eating at odd times. I also don't drink as much. (I'm usually alone so it's tough to just "get up and leave your seat". You may not get one when you come back! I went with him this weekend. I didn't eat bad but I think it was enough to throw me off a bit. And would explain why I was puffy. I normally drink 10 glasses of water a day easy. I know I was low yesterday. Maybe if I went to a Friday or Saturday I may get a more "normal" reading.

I did buy a new scale today. For $10 more I could get one that computes body fat and even hydration levels. Figured for $10 it couldn't hurt. Course it weighed me a lb heavier. I think it's junk. LOL