Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Has anybody tries pole dancing????
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :blushing: no but if i ever get skinny i would like to,, i dont think i could right now.. but u know i think im about the only chubby person i know that can still bring their leg up to their head,, might not look as sweet as the skiny girls but atleast i can do it!!!!!:laugh:
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    No but I have done some stripper/striptease workouts.

And let me tell you - while there is no way I would do any of it onstage for real - it does boost your confidence in yourself by making you feel sensual and sexy no matter what your size!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies...Happy New Year!

I went to a party where the hostess was a dancer and she had a pole in her gym...it was alot of fun at the party...the girls where teaching us all some moves and it is very difficult and takes alot of strength...for sure it's a good workout!

They made me get up there and I tried to do as they demonstrated...they wanted me to jump up and grab the pole with hands and spin around with legs in sexy position but I wasn't strong enough...if I ever have the opportunity I would love to learn...I can tell by this experience that it is difficult and would take me quite a bit of practice and strength training...

Icandoit...I bet you could ace it...I know there are lessons at some gyms and if you want to install a pole at home to work on there are several instructional DVDs at Amazon.com.

Best to you all,
    Fat Dancer