Hi everyone.

Options
I've been here for about two weeks and so far, everything is going wonderfully. I love the site layout and the meal database has everything I need. I love that I can enter my own recipes if I need to. I've been tracking my diet closely and feel like I could use some companionship from the members here. So, first thing's first.

My name is Chad and I just entered my second enlistment with the USAF National Guard, so I must keep my physique in decent shape -- I've been kinda "letting it all go" for far too long now. It seems the only time I'm able to keep a diet and workout routine is when I'm deployed and away from home. That mentality needs to change before I be come a part of my couch.
I've done tons of research and studied literally thousands of different diet and exercise techniques in the past, so I know how to lose weight and keep it off. Unfortunately, my biggest challenge is my motivation. I figure that's where this community can help.

Feel free to message me, or whatnot. I have a decent knowledge on fitness, dieting and can probably help if anyone needs it.
Thanks a lot!

Replies

• Roe1968
    Roe1968 Posts: 133
    Options
    WELCOME - GREAT SUPPORT HERE!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    welcome! you will definitely find motivation and a great support system on MFP! good luck!
  • Iamgiam
    Iamgiam Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome Chad. Tis a great place to be.

G
  • varo221978
    varo221978 Posts: 1
    Options
    good luck to you! i havent been here long but i do get to see alot of support and great ideas and advice on here!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Good luck and welcome. I will send you a friend request. Friends help .. more motivation. : )
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hi Chad and welcome to MFP! Great site with amazing, supportive people!! :happy:
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome and wishing you good luck!!
  • Churphy
    Churphy Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    I'm already feeling the love. :blushing:
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Best of luck on your journey :smile: